Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

State of Affairs 2

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 12:42 PM by DMG / Qzzrbl.)

So if I understand correctly, the changes you suggest have more to do with talents than (with little exception) actually limiting what sweps CCs have access to?

I can dig that.

Especially if this additionally opens up options for CCs to have access to mugging/bounty hunting or class-specific stuff like reaper scythe/necro stick.

Ideally I would still like to limit CC sweps but also give access to other sweps.

For example - You spawn with the keypad cracker / lockpick as a thief CC, you can upgrade the lockpick to the master lockpick for a certain price. Same thing with keypad cracker. You can't have any healing sweps though - you have to go out and get those on your own. Ideally I would like to see a limit on the sweps these specific CC's can carry - probably 10 or lower. You only need a few weapons / tools.

+1

I'd say access to master lockpick/cracker in exchange for healing sweps would be more than worth.

Maybe then restaurant owners could pretend to be at least a little viable as businesses selling +HP foods.