Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Harpoons and Boats

Question 

Since we got a new Map with a nice beach would it be nice if we had boats and harpoons?
we can Harpoon the sharks and crabs and drive boats and fish on them

I know Suagr wants to add Airboats but is unsure on how to restrict them to just the water, hopefully we can find another solution to boats

As for harpoons I have an idea for spear fishing but I'll write it up on another thread

boats will be lit.

police boat rp incoming...

(10-03-2018, 01:07 AM)Nibster Wrote: I know Suagr wants to add Airboats but is unsure on how to restrict them to just the water, hopefully we can find another solution to boats

As for harpoons I have an idea for spear fishing but I'll write it up on another thread

Why not have them despawn the same way fishing bobbers do? When they're cast on land, they disappear after a few seconds. Couldn't you do the same for the airboat?

(10-04-2018, 12:26 PM)SEWER OVERLORD Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 01:07 AM)Nibster Wrote: I know Suagr wants to add Airboats but is unsure on how to restrict them to just the water, hopefully we can find another solution to boats

Why not have them despawn the same way fishing bobbers do? When they're cast on land, they disappear after a few seconds. Couldn't you do the same for the airboat?

maybe, but people will likely minge the feature and push other people's boats onto land to annoy them.

Sugar should just add sugar npc/boat that works as a boat and informs us of the rules on the motd.