Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Gun Balance

(10-11-2018, 09:56 PM)AF_Grand_garcon Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 09:46 PM)Jawson Wrote: Some guns are op but honestly I like this. I like the faster deaths and more variety. There is several good guns now, dope.

Shh better delete that before you know who sees that.

:pepehmm:

Weapon List

There's the weapon list with all the guns available from the supplier.

I still think the guns should be balanced, most of them are very similar and the tick rate update helps with the semi rifles now. I believe the weapons should be balanced based on the type of weapon it is (duh).

The problem is that the only real thing that separates most of the guns is recoil / ammo. Most of the guns have stats within the same ballpark. If you want to get technical, you can always implement damage fall off so that you can't snipe across the map with an smg, etc. Alternatively, there should be something that defines most weapon types from other ones.

Obviously, snipers are good. Shotguns are relatively good if some, most of them are crappy. Pistols are ok, there's really only one good pistol. The problem lies within the SMG's / Rifles - most of them are similiar, if not the same. SMG's should have a faster reload time and (mostly) a faster fire rate and lower damage.

Rifles should stay around 3 seconds for a reload, fire rates above .08+ and do slightly more damage with better ADS.

I personally like this meta of guns going hard. I see people in the rdm arena a lot and me and my friends love joining in. Gun's feel more useful and people die fast and.. idk, just feels so nice. Bunziix made a good point about before you could use a armor pack mid fight because it was so scuffed. I really enjoy this and would hope to see it stay.

(10-12-2018, 04:25 PM)Jawson Wrote: I personally like this meta of guns going hard. I see people in the rdm arena a lot and me and my friends love joining in. Gun's feel more useful and people die fast and.. idk, just feels so nice. Bunziix made a good point about before you could use a armor pack mid fight because it was so scuffed. I really enjoy this and would hope to see it stay.

I don't see it going anywhere. This post was to fix guns, he did that at our request, I doubt he'd want to revert anything