Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

CC Weapon slots

Apparently cc weapon slots are essentially 10 mil each, could Sugar please lower the price? I didn't know it costed 10 mil each so I spent around 20 mil to buy perms and such until I was told I have to spend 10 mil to get 1 cc weapon slot.

they used to be 5 mil each, they were made 10 mil each for a reason and its irreversible because of the amount of money you could make before. If it was changed back a few people (me included) could just put a bunch of moeny and make several ridiculous ccs in terms of weapon slots. Also money making is pretty good right now and 10 mil is good enough imo, keeping in mind that the idea is that CC's are not supposed to be the only thing you see on the server.

Also if you would like some math about on average a cc weapon slot is worth 1000-5000 weapons (depending on what gun), so unless you think you will burn through that many weapons (without holstering before you die) its safter to just self supply as supplier, go to gun dealer or buy guns from players.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 05:43 AM by Speedy Rebel.)

CCs are meant to be earned by taking time to Grind for them and lowering the price makes the better ones lots less special. Nobody would ever get another players cc if it was easy to get your own really good one

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 06:48 AM by SEWER OVERLORD.)

If you don't wanna grind for all the money, do the actual grind and work and pay for your slots and CC with real cash like I did. B)

(10-10-2018, 02:12 AM)Alphaz -iwal- Wrote: Apparently cc weapon slots are essentially 10 mil each, could Sugar please lower the price? I didn't know it costed 10 mil each so I spent around 20 mil to buy perms and such until I was told I have to spend 10 mil to get 1 cc weapon slot.

Shh hurry delete before sugar realizes it not 30 mil each and changes it to that.

(10-10-2018, 03:48 PM)AF_Grand_garcon Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:12 AM)Alphaz -iwal- Wrote: Apparently cc weapon slots are essentially 10 mil each, could Sugar please lower the price? I didn't know it costed 10 mil each so I spent around 20 mil to buy perms and such until I was told I have to spend 10 mil to get 1 cc weapon slot.

Shh hurry delete before sugar realizes it not 30 mil each and changes it to that.

doesnt matter he will just change it back as co owner