Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Bunziix Abuse Report

Your Steam Name:The Joker

Your ingame name:The Soviet Joker

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_1:0:109700835 

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile):Bunziix (STEAM_0:1:105814249)

Reasons why you are reporting:I was recently on the server playing as the bank heister, I had not used the new revamped Heist system with the bank so me and a buddy decided to give it a try.We raided the bank and my friend grabbed a bag and headed to the Money launder.I was protecting him from anyone who tried to take the bag or kill him, and doing as I have been instructed by NUMEROUS staff members, telling everyone who came close that he was my party member, and I would defend him if necessary.As we get close to the launder with the first bag, 2 individuals approach us and start to follow us down the alley.I said to them that he was my party member and not to approach us or I would act on them.One of them pulls a gun and fires one shot at us but misses, and I cannot remember which one of us killed him, but none-the-less he was killed. His friend adverted a warning, and also draws a gun so I kill him for that.We headed back to the bank vault and grab another bag and begin heading back to the launder.Another dude approaches, and he begins following us very clearly and pulls a gun and starts shooting at me, but misses because I ran behind a tunnel wall so I peek and shoot him until I have to reload.I began running back down the tunnel to reload and as Im doing this I nearly get RDMed by some random dude, so I kill him the keep running to heal near the end of the tunnel.Once I did that I headed back down to help my friend with the bag and I am pulled into a sit.The first sit I am in is being conducted by the Staff member SwaVe.He is handling it very calmly and was trying to listen to both sides of the story.As I am in this sit, I am pulled into another sit, this time with the staff whom I am reporting, Bunziix. Bunziix started off right from the start as being very aggressive, not only too me but everyone else involved which in total was 4 (3 players, 1 other staff member).Bunziix starts making immediate assumptions and was clearly showing a bit of biased behavior towards me and my friend because I was a little frustrated over all of this.Bunziix very vaguely tried to get mine, or my friends side of the story, and was immediately making assumptions about us and began threatening a ban without us even really getting to speak our side.At this point, SwaVe, the other staff member of whom I was in a sit with, comes over and tries to talk to Bunziix about it, trying to tell him that I didn't RDM, and to calm down.Bunziix clearly ignored me, my friend, AND the staff member who was trying to relay important information that Bunziix clearly did not care about as it was very clear he had something against us, that of which I am unsure of what it may be.SwaVe was trying numerous times to get him to stop filling out the Xban, and to listen to him.Bunziix ignores him once more, and bans me and my friend without us getting any real time to speak our side. In the ban he states that I was "Lying in a sit" even though he made 0 attempts to check anything out, or get all sides of the story, and even the other staff member saw that.This behavior is absolutely ridiculous. I would like for this to be carefully examined because this outcome is absurd.Even if anything I had done was wrong, I got no say in it, and if it was wrong, no one telling me otherwise, what I did wrong and how I could have fixed it.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/jxwA05UtU2w

First off you cannot kill just anyone who walks up to you even if you are a bank hiester with the money bag. You have to warn them before you kill them. You kept switching your story claiming they shot at you then you killed him i checked logs and this was false. Then you said that he attacked your party member and you killed him. Then you said that he warned you and you killed him and then you killed the other guy. I gave you lots of time to explain yourself and you kept changing your story. You were screaming into your mic and saying very profound things when i was being calm and taking in all this heat you were thowing at me. I was not being bias. I did not even know the guy who called the sit. I did not make assumptions, i checked logs and went off what they said. I was not going to ban you until you decided to lie and be very un-professional in the sit. In my opionion you deserved the ban. Next time dont be such a dick in a sit.

Evidence:  https://plays.tv/video/5be2886cd8100c6a0...-joker-ban

(11-07-2018, 06:57 AM)Bunziix Wrote: First off you cannot kill just anyone who walks up to you even if you are a bank hiester with the money bag. You have to warn them before you kill them. You kept switching your story claiming they shot at you then you killed him i checked logs and this was false. Then you said that he attacked your party member and you killed him. Then you said that he warned you and you killed him and then you killed the other guy. I gave you lots of time to explain yourself and you kept changing your story. You were screaming into your mic and saying very profound things when i was being calm and taking in all this heat you were thowing at me. I was not being bias. I did not even know the guy who called the sit. I did not make assumptions, i checked logs and went off what they said. I was not going to ban you until you decided to lie and be very un-professional in the sit. In my opionion you deserved the ban. Next time dont be such a dick in a sit.

Evidence:  https://plays.tv/video/5be2886cd8100c6a0...-joker-ban

Whats so funny is that nearly everything you just said was a lie, and like 3 people witnessed it all, but Im not going to agrue further with you because you know what your saying is not true, now I will just let other staff comment and see what they think.

Evidence is cut way too much for me to make something out of this. Please post uncut footage.

Lightbulb  (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 11:30 AM by rubik.)

Intersting to see the two sides here with video evidence. I was in support of you, Joker until I heard the toxicity in Bunz' video. I know you're upset but the staff that answers your sit is not really the person you should be angry at. He asked you several times the same question and you snap back at him. The reporting parties were not perfect either but at least they remained silent as Bunz was asking you questions. 
As a staff member I can tell you that people that act like that are very hard to negotiate with.
SwaVe was an excellent example of how staff should mediate during sits. Idk if the footage was cut but I did not hear Bunz request any information from the reporting players. Also I would have liked to hear some communication between parties. Perhaps reporting player would be  been fine with a warn against Soviet. He was obviously in a rp scenario and his he was offline for a while I know it does take some adjustments with all the new updates. I'm going to support the unban and appreciate you sticking around on this server for so long, Joker.

From my point of view, I took a sit called by Mr. Happykins regarding this same situation, there were 2 sits involving Joker, after he killed multiple people. Mr Happykins accidentally typed his warn bind and Soviet killed him for this, and Mr. Happykins didn't know he did it. I was going to let Joker know that he didn't RDM in that situation but the other kills were all not justified as he didn't /advert WARN and instead used his in-game mic. Bunziix pulled Soviet out of my sit as soon as I was about to be done with them but this was because someone else made a sit that was also involved against Soviet, and Bunziix didn't know. He basically took my sit and finished it, both Bunziix and Soviet got salty at each other in the situation in which I tried to calm both down and tried to be reasonable, but it was too late when Soviet wasn't complying very much, and Bunziix was getting heated.

This is just what I saw and what I experienced, if more details are needed, lemme know.

Quote:bans me and my friend without us getting any real time to speak our side. In the ban he states that I was "Lying in a sit" even though he made 0 attempts to check anything out, or get all sides of the story, and even the other staff member saw that.This behavior is absolutely ridiculous. I would like for this to be carefully examined because this outcome is absurd.Even if anything I had done was wrong, I got no say in it, and if it was wrong, no one telling me otherwise, what I did wrong and how I could have fixed it.

I'm watching a video of him attempting to gather information from you and you yelling at him for being deaf. I'm seeing him explain things to you and you're refusing to listen to him, instead opting to yell.
It's normally a good idea to read the MOTD of a server you're part of for so long. These changes to the rules occurred close to a year ago now, I believe. You've been on several times since then, and the rules pop up for every player every single time they join. 
I'm watching your video and all I'm seeing you incorrectly trying to tell him how to do his job. We have a publicly-available punishment guidelines thread that I would have hoped you had read before, considering you used to be staff here.

Overall, since the objective of this report turned out to be inherently false, even being shown a little bit in your own video, I will be denying it at this time.
Bunziix, I'm told you might've gotten a little heated. Don't let players who are out to annoy you get to you. When you're in charge, you're in charge. Follow the guidelines and rules and you'll have no problems.