Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Poll: Did You Miss Me?
Nope
Yeah
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Long Gone It's The Time I Got Back

Exclamation 

Hey I'm back I had really bad times (Still having bad shit) that I don't wanna even remember or talk about, I'm sure everyone has gone thor heck before so it's not something new or something to care about, but what to remember is that you have gone through it, so I been gone for 60 days or 2 months (not much I know) and I'm really happy that I can get back to this fire of a server I hope I can see you guys in-game soon.

to all my buds pls tell me hows going and what happened while I was gone, and if you don't know me to feel free to say hi.

Your Man Bill Freeman Heart .DC
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Welcome back bill, would you like some cookies and milk. We got a bunch of those here.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 07:36 AM by Rubik.)

What's up man, welcome back.

I read this entire post in the voice of JoeysWorldTour

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 07:43 AM by [DC]Bill Freeman[DDG].)

(11-07-2018, 07:35 AM)Nilpferd Wrote: Welcome back bill, would you like some cookies and milk. We got a bunch of those here.

sure i guess ( i hope they don't have any "Pills")

(11-07-2018, 07:35 AM)rubik Wrote: What's up man, welcome back.

I read this entire post in the voice of JoeysWorldTour

Heyyy (i don't know what to say if some say whats up oof) I'm not sure but I think the last time I saw you, you were not a mod, congrats on that I hope you having fun modding around and stuff.

i'm really sorry for my bad English btw

I'm really dizzy I have not eaten anything today.

Welcome back I kind of remember u

Welcome back bill I remember you

I completely forgot who you were but hi

I thought you were in jail :o

Welcome back, make sure you read changelogs and rules, a lot has changed and we don't want ya getting in trouble old friend.

Freeman.
Welcome back.