Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Poll: Did You Miss Me?
Nope
Yeah
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Long Gone It's The Time I Got Back

Dont listen to SwAve. Its best to play without reading the rules.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 12:52 AM by [DC]Bill Freeman[DDG].)

(11-07-2018, 03:29 PM)Baljeet Wrote: Welcome back I kind of remember u
Thank you for the welcome my dude, all we did you and I was listening to music and stuff 
maybe if I see you in-game I can tell you some stuff that we did together, maybe you will recall some stuff then.

(11-07-2018, 03:46 PM){GN} Isaac Wrote: Welcome back bill I remember you
Thank you for the welcome my guy, I do too I hope I can see you in-game and talk and have fun.

(11-07-2018, 06:39 PM)thedryb0ne Wrote: I completely forgot who you were but hi
hey, I'm the rapist/music man maybe you can get a taste of that in-game HaHAA

(11-07-2018, 08:05 PM)Tunnel Snake Piixel Wrote: I thought you were in jail :o

hey, I guess you can say that lol, hope to see you in-game, congrats on the mod thing stuff

(11-07-2018, 08:34 PM)DJ SwaVe Wrote: Welcome back, make sure you read changelogs and rules, a lot has changed and we don't want ya getting in trouble old friend.
Thank you for the welcome, my man, I did read ALL the rule don't worry my dude, hopefully, I can show you that in-game.

Never new you, but welcome back my dude, enjoy the server Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 12:58 AM by [DC]Bill Freeman[DDG].)

(11-07-2018, 09:15 PM)Walter the Assaulter Wrote: Freeman.
Welcome back.

Thank you for the welcome sir, I'm happy that I got back to this fantastic server.

(11-07-2018, 09:21 PM)Panduh Wrote: Dont listen to SwAve. Its best to play without reading the rules.

I don't wanna take the risk, knowing me I would get banned in 2mins after joining the server lol.

(11-08-2018, 12:52 AM)Muffin Wrote: Never new you, but welcome back my dude, enjoy the server Smile
really? oof my heart I did, maybe we can start again, my name is Bill Joe Freeman and I'm the leader of the DC gang, I hope we can be good friends.

hello big boy, welcome back

I do enjoy when old players come back. But if you are serious about coming back and playing on the server, I advise you to read up on our rules so no misunderstandings occur. Other than that, welcome back.