Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Plastic 4x5 Plate

Quality of Life

Description: The Plastic 4x5 plate in the spawn menu is blacklisted for no reason I believe and I would like to see it un-blacklisted for people to use in their dupes.

How to reproduce: Go to the Spawn Menu and go to Plastic and attempt to spawn the 4x5 Plastic Plate.

Priority: Low.

+1 more building props are always nice

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 07:56 PM by {GN} Isaac.)

+ idk why its black listed

+1 Bring back more building props!

The server been more sensitive to crashes, I wouldn't recommend white listing any big props, small ones? sure, but please do not white list any potential server crashing props,

I'd also recommend black listing bigger props, not all, just the ones that have a higher chance of crashing/causing lag to the server!

(01-01-2019, 09:32 PM)Jacket Wrote: -1

The server been more sensitive to crashes, I wouldn't recommend white listing any big props, small ones? sure, but please do not white list any potential server crashing props,

I'd also recommend black listing bigger props, not all, just the ones that have a higher chance of crashing/causing lag to the server!

Have not seen this firsthand, so I'll be assuming this is incorrect. The 4x5 plate is not an overly huge prop.

Necroposting, heck yeah

Squashed.
It's easy to accidentally blacklist props with the admin stick if you're not careful. It's not as easy to unblacklist them.   HaHAA
Report more useful props that may be accidentally blocked.