Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

banned for false demote as mayor

Your Steam Name: Corp
Your ingame name: "Racist Name"
Your Steam Profile/SteamIDhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/hahaplants/
Why were you banned?: Mass false demote
Why should you be unbanned?: I decided to Rp as an Anarchist mayor, where there was limited amount of CP patrolling the city at any given time, at most i wanted 2 CP on duty. I decided to fire 5 cp for reason Anarchy , i referred to this rule 
  • Firing your CP for no RP reason is not allowed. This is a RP server please use RP or you may get removed from the job.

Ratty claimed my reason was not valid rp, even though i included my rp reason in the fire notes, i was never brought to a sit explaining to me why or how this wasnt an rp reason, only told him chat by numerous Users on the server including ratty. I fired 1 person after ratty told me in chat it wasnt a valid rp reason. 

Who banned you and for how long? Ratty 24 hours
Evidence

I’ve seen a mayor do this plenty of times with no issue. In my opinion it’s your police and your decision is final. I will get some more feedback on this.

Firing for the reason of "Anarchy" is the exact same thing as firing for no reason. It's just saying "You cant play cop not because of anything you've done in roleplay, but because I don't want you to play cop", which is the clear intent of that rule. You have to fire cops for actions the cops perform.

Now if you want to complain about not getting a sit or something, that is certainly valid, but your firing of CPs certainly is not.

I explained to you that the “rp laws” you were going off of were not valid as these laws were saying how cp can’t talk and other stuff involving targeting the cp. now I was in another sit but right after I bring you to a sit to explain it where you disregarded everything I said and said to just ban you as your already starting the appeal

I've seen plenty of dumb fire reasons, but this one isn't even funny (like "Thanos snap").
You have to be some sort of special....person to think this is anywhere close to acceptable.
The only valid part of your appeal that I see would be not getting a sit, but the staff member is here claiming that he did give you a sit. Please provide evidence that disproves his statement or this appeal will be closed.

damn time to go /demote some people for anarchy. its rp because im rping a revolution Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 11:49 PM by Corporal Cactus.)

(12-06-2018, 04:21 AM)Prophet Wrote: I explained to you that the “rp laws” you were going off of were not valid as these laws were saying how cp can’t talk and other stuff involving targeting the cp. now I was in another sit but right after I bring you to a sit to explain it where you disregarded everything I said and said to just ban you as your already starting the appeal

did you or did you not, bring me into a sit to tell me what i was doing wasnt ok? or was the only sit we were involved in was for you to tell me i was being banned. For the record.

(12-06-2018, 04:49 AM)Walter the Assaulter Wrote: I've seen plenty of dumb fire reasons, but this one isn't even funny (like "Thanos snap").
You have to be some sort of special....person to think this is anywhere close to acceptable.
The only valid part of your appeal that I see would be not getting a sit, but the staff member is here claiming that he did give you a sit. Please provide evidence that disproves his statement or this appeal will be closed.

so youre telling me, the MAYOR doesnt have say on whos on their CP team or not? the Mayor is the boss over the CP team and i feel like my reasoning of only wanted a small amount of CP was justified. Also good to know ADMINS can blatantly disrespect people making ban appeals.

I was here for this....
But I think it should be valid because have you ever seen the hospital show where he fired mostly all his doctors for no reason at all it’s just like that..
But also this is a game and you need to follow how the rules work. If the admins say you cannot do this I wouldn’t. Just my advice. Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 06:24 AM by Booper Scooper.)

http://prntscr.com/lrtk5w

You should already be unbanned by now (it's the 7th and your ban should've expired yesterday - time on ban page is weird, is a month behind). Ban expired.

Denied