Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

The Jacket Issue

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 01:54 AM by T1K.)

Your Steam Name:
Your ingame name: T1K
Your Steam Profile/SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:238084292
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Jacket, Jacket1, 0101010101010101010101010101 (STEAM_0:1:119176343)
Reasons why you are reportingSo, for all of you who were in general chat around 6:00am PST this morning, you probably saw Jacket spamming screenshots, texts, VC, ,and DMs of 'nigger this’, and 'nigger that’. There's a wack amount of proof of him PMing Kayla, Leathel (Vladimir Lenin), and I screenshots of him calling people, mainly Kayla, 'nigger’.

If you know Jacket, or Jacket1, at all, you know this isn't an uncommon recurrence. He's one of the biggest Minges on the server, and definitely the most openly racist. It isn't a big secret.

Back to this morning. SwaVe bans him for DMing Leathel, calling Kayla a 'nigger’ in an unironic way. About an hour passes by, with me, Caleb, Shard, Cynthia, Karma, and a few others chatting idly. Karma leaves for a while, then rejoins with an almost exact replica. This Karma had the real Karma's old pfp, which Karma had changed a few hours earlier. We immediately knew what it meant, as we had joked about it before. We talked to him as he denied in his obvious accent that he was Karma and not Jacket. In the end, the alt got banned.

Fast forward to about 8-9 hours later, judging my school time as a clock, when I'm in a voice chat with Sewer, DeathRay, and Infamous. I go on the forums, a daily routine, and see a rather dumb ban appeal. I skim over it, then scroll further down. I come across a post made by Jacket. I read the title and start giggling. I tell the VC, who immediately start talking shit about how dumb the idea was. Jacket had made a report on Sewer, talking about changing his nickname without permission. To make a long story shorter, it was denied, with just a caution to Sewer and everyone hating Jacket. Everybody -repped him and gave him toxic shit, with Doc and Rubik shutting him down for being idiotic. He minges and expects to be favored over staff.

Kayla's Testimony and Evidence

He was spamming smoke grenades and crashing people, we warned him to stop and he went to Wrench and told him to spam them as well and after I told him not to (I was spectating him because of a sit), he lied about it.

Then last night he was doing this to Succ the Succ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530201729141309440/534347096493391882/image0.png

He also made a report on me because he mass rdmed some of his "friends". I unbanned him because the people he rdmed said they didn’t care but when I asked him why he did it his only reply was "fuck them that’s why".

Overall, I only have Kayla's evidence because I wanted this done in a day. But I have a feeling the comments will be pretty active. Any stories help, but pretty much everything people will say is an extreme amount of toxicity and racism. Toxicity and racism is cool to a degree, but what Jacket does is too far. I say a one month to permanent (1 year) ban for him to finally grow up.
Evidence:
Will be shown to Sugar personally if requested. T1K#2169

As a quick edit, I know there isn't as much when it comes down to rule breaking I do have an image from Kayla of him using smoke bombs at fountain, making the server lag. Anyways, my main point is that he is an absolute douche and needs to have some sort of punishment to show we're sick of him getting muted for hard r, getting muted, repeat. And he is an overall minge and the only people I know who like me are the other toxic ones. He needs to grow up, in my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 08:55 PM by Deathrayjj.)

1+ for the ban appeal i totally agree his toxicity and racism is waaaay too much he has lethal amount of toxicity in this server. Because people like him needs to stop we need the purge the filth of this land p.s jacket have like 17 alts beware of alts for jacket.

Jacket needs to stop minging as much as he does, I don't hate him, but I have to +1 for some sort of punishment

Actually -1 Jacket is OBVIOUSLY not a minge and therefore I think you should be banedb PERMANENTLY,no I'm not a Jacket alternative account

I do have to say T1K, actually including the racial expletives is unnecessary and may end up getting you in trouble.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 11:47 PM by BRINGINGARMAGEDDON. Edit Reason: thats awkward )

-1 for punishment

here's why;

• The only evidence presented is him saying nigger in discord dms with someone, that's stupid to try and get someone banned for because I've had conversations with staff members who say it "unironically"
  • -repping has nothing to do with whether someone breaks the rules or not
  • If you have actual evidence of him breaking the rules like crashing players like you claim kayla said; post it, he will get in trouble. 
He also made a report on me because he mass rdmed some of his "friends". I unbanned him because the people he rdmed said they didn’t care but when I asked him why he did it his only reply was "fuck them that’s why".
- this is completely irrelevant because the players who supposedly got rdmed didn't care enough to have him get in trouble.
If you know Jacket, or Jacket1, at all, you know this isn't an uncommon recurrence. He's one of the biggest Minges on the server, and definitely the most openly racist. It isn't a big secret.
- this literally doesn't matter, if he breaks rules report him, if he says nigger on the server or in discord report him, it really doesn't matter what he does on the server if its within the rules or what he says in private.

This is almost as bad of a witch hunt as the rigbe post tbh grow up

and its weird u care so much about him saying the n word when you're literally 3 away from being just like him :?

well this post is pretty biased but oh well, attached pics show it.

(01-14-2019, 11:03 PM)IBRINGINGARMAGEDDON Wrote: -1 for punishment

here's why;

• The only evidence presented is him saying nigger in discord dms with someone, that's stupid to try and get someone banned for because I've had conversations with staff members who say it "unironically"
  • If you have actual evidence of him breaking the rules like crashing players like you claim kayla said; post it, he will get in trouble. 
- this is completely irrelevant because the players who supposedly got rdmed didn't care enough to have him get in trouble.
- this literally doesn't matter, if he breaks rules report him, if he says nigger on the server or in discord report him, it really doesn't matter what he does on the server if its within the rules or what he says in private.

and its weird u care so much about him saying the n word when you're literally 3 away from being just like him :?

Cou
I mean do you see the hard r being used every second like jacket does don’t be a bitch and say that him saying nig and nigga (which is allowed ) as “biased”. When I’m pretty sure ever since doc proposed it I’m pretty sure has been saying nig and nigga there a difference between cause your black buddy nigga then jacket calling a black person a stupid nigger or messaging staff and calling them nigger. Otherwise I get the reply and this is almost all I have to say. But wait we have proof from multiple people saying but none take screenshots/recording and stuff if staff witnessed him crashing the server or trustworthy people then we have accountable resources of him saying stuff myself have witness him saying go die nigger fuck off nigger dirty nigger etcetera. P.S. I won’t bother censoring it due to the fact that I’m not using it in a racist way I’m just stating facts cough cough.

(01-14-2019, 11:03 PM)BRINGINGARMAGEDDON Wrote: -1 for punishment

here's why;

I don't hard r, you dolt. And I don't pm people calling staff members hard r. Also, I do have proof, and if you'd paid attention, you'll know my proof besides racism is meant for Sugar or some other higher up.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 02:01 AM by Jacket.)

Deathray please shut up, I thought you were cool with me saying that dumb shit "The N word" but apparently you don't like it and never said a word about it, Yikes m8
Please stop mentioning my jokes, as I can clearly see you're not too happy with my other ones.

T1k it's hypocritical of you to be calling me "racist" and demanding a punishment in-game for something I did in discord.
The story goes as I started calling everyone "Nigger" in the same voice chat we were in, you also called the uwu the N word, even if it's posting the same image of mine, you still thought it was funny, until I got punished then EVERYTHING became Racist!

I already got rightfully punished in the same platform that I broke the rules in, stop trying to get me in trouble just because you "hate" me.

I would stop saying the N word around the people that don't find it comfortable, I have Autism some stuff that people find "offensive" is pretty hilarious to me.

In conclusion:
You're reporting me for something we both did.
I was rightfully punished in the same platform that I broke the rules in.
You hate me, I don't find it surprising.
I broke the rules in Discord, that doesn't allow staff to be unprofessional in-game with other players including me.

This is a petty post by T1K, if you're going to gather all my wrong doings then why not combine all of your warns and call yourself a minge and request a punishment?
if that was to happen then I'm pretty sure you're bigger a minge than me, considering the amount of warns you have gathered in such a short time.

+ I just noticed people -Repping me & +Repping you after you made this post,
I guess you finally did something to gain good reputation huh? bashing people you hang out with

(01-15-2019, 02:00 AM)Jacket Wrote: Deathray please shut up, I thought you were cool with me saying that dumb shit "The N word" but apparently you don't like it and never said a word about it, Yikes m8
Please stop mentioning my jokes, as I can clearly see you're not too happy with my other ones.

T1k it's hypocritical of you to be calling me "racist" and demanding a punishment in-game for something I did in discord.
The story goes as I started calling everyone "Nigger" in the same voice chat we were in, you also called the uwu the N word, even if it's posting the same image of mine, you still thought it was funny, until I got punished then EVERYTHING became Racist!

I already got rightfully punished in the same platform that I broke the rules in, stop trying to get me in trouble just because you "hate" me.

I would stop saying the N word around the people that don't find it comfortable, I have Autism some stuff that people find "offensive" is pretty hilarious to me.

In conclusion:
You're reporting me for something we both did.
I was rightfully punished in the same platform that I broke the rules in.
You hate me, I don't find it surprising.
I broke the rules in Discord, that doesn't allow staff to be unprofessional in-game with other players including me.

This is a petty post by T1K, if you're going to gather all my wrong doings then why not combine all of your warns and call yourself a minge and request a punishment?
if that was to happen then I'm pretty sure you're bigger a minge than me, considering the amount of warns you have gathered in such a short time.

+ I just noticed people -Repping me & +Repping you after you made this post,
I guess you finally did something to gain good reputation huh? bashing people you hang out with

I posted screenshots of your chat but never said it myself or PMed anyone in this situation. It was funny, sure, but I got over it once you passed from some light and funny toxicity to saying it 50+ times in our VC. We had an argument about it. It's cool in light moderation. And I stopped when I got muted and didn't continue after I got unmuted. The difference between us is I know when to stop, Jacket. There's a point between meming and being a retard. We both crossed it yesterday, but I stopped after Caleb muted me. You didn't, and that's why you got banned, and you in game isn't far off from this.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 03:57 AM by The Herbalist.)

There is no Jacket issue. The dude is mingy and "easily angered" to put it lightly but there isn't a need for this report or for him to be removed from the community.  He got punished for what he did, situation resolved.

Edit: Using smoke grenades is not against server rules