Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

The Jacket Issue

if this were a real "ISSUE" as the title says not only u and maybe deathray wouldnt be the only ones complaining. and as herb says he got punished and muted plenty of times for what he did.

I think jacket tries to push it alot but other than that theres not much except omg omg staff had to tell him to not do x because hes stupid.

off topic i rly dont see the need for t1k screenshots but if u have a report for racism that seems like nice evidence ;D "dumb nig" "cock sucking nig" "stupid nig"

(01-15-2019, 03:09 PM)1-800-Suicide Wrote: I think jacket tries to push it alot but other than that theres not much except omg omg staff had to tell him to not do x because hes stupid.

off topic i rly dont see the need for t1k screenshots but if u have a report for racism that seems like nice evidence ;D "dumb nig" "cock sucking nig" "stupid nig"

Lel I meme but don't hard r

(01-15-2019, 11:07 PM)T1K uTOOB Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 03:09 PM)1-800-Suicide Wrote: I think jacket tries to push it alot but other than that theres not much except omg omg staff had to tell him to not do x because hes stupid.

jacket said you use hard r
and you said he uses the hard r
sounds like he should copy u and make a report like this on u

This post is very hypocritical and sad. You do the same shit he does and you are a known toxic minge too. 

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2019, 01:29 PM by T1K uTOOB.)

(01-16-2019, 05:47 AM)Bunziix Wrote: This post is very hypocritical and sad. You do the same shit he does and you are a known toxic minge too. 

Coming from the worst ?

(01-15-2019, 11:21 PM)BRINGINGARMAGEDDON Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 11:07 PM)T1K uTOOB Wrote:

jacket said you use hard r
and you said he uses the hard r
sounds like he should copy u and make a report like this on u

K I like how you don't have proof I use hard r but take Jackets word for it ❤️

There has been some decent discussion on this thread. I have gone over all evidence provided and taken into account the community responses on this. 
Jacket has already been punished for what he did in discord. We don't ban people for being ultimately toxic and because people don't like them, and here's why...

[Image: 601-F0-EF5-45-C1-4595-B9-E3-EE8-B35-A16-B59-png.jpg][Image: a70923e773fd92d62ff9635b50292f4c.png]

If you don't like someone you can mute/block them. If they break the rules that's another story and we will handle that case by case.
This report is not focused enough to be considered. I think this would make a great topic for the next community meeting but for now I'm closing this.