Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

false VOTE BAN

Your Steam Name:corp
Your ingame name: wilhelm
Your Steam Profile/SteamID:  J E W I S H A L I E N  STEAM_0:0:19270309
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): J E W I S H A L I E N  STEAM_0:0:19270309   Falsely Vote Banned me because i was trying to vote ban two kids for mas breaking NLR, i even told jewishalien that i had it recorded and he proceeded to vote ban me anyway

Attached Files Image(s)

I vote banned you for 15 minutes because you wouldn't stop trying (over and over) to vote banning every single person that killed you. I urge admins to look at how many votebans this guy attempted before I responded.

The fact that everyone voted yes to ban you and no on all the votebans you suggested speaks volumes

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2019, 08:58 AM by Corporal Cactus.)

(01-16-2019, 08:44 AM)reptilians control the governmen Wrote: I vote banned you for 15 minutes because you wouldn't stop trying (over and over) to vote banning every single person that killed you. I urge admins to look at how many votebans this guy attempted before I responded.

The fact that everyone voted yes to ban you and no on all the votebans you suggested speaks volumes

false. I attempted to vote ban 2 people both for MASS NLR, now youre just making things up.

(01-16-2019, 08:44 AM)reptilians control the governmen Wrote: I vote banned you for 15 minutes because you wouldn't stop trying (over and over) to vote banning every single person that killed you. I urge admins to look at how many votebans this guy attempted before I responded.

It's never a valid reason to break rules just because someone else did it first!

The vote ban is invalid, you should have NOT did that.

You can't make a vote on people just because they're making vote bans, try to get a hold of a staff member or take evidence and make a forum thread, there's a reason this section exists!

personal opinion that doesn't matter what so ever: if your in-game name is that then you're a big ass Minge who MassRDMs whenever staff aren't around. at least you used to Smile

Corp this a lotta reports Christ

No evidence provided that the vote was false. 

Denied. 

Jacket and T1k, users should not be responding to player reports if they're not involved.