Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Staff Aren't doing anything.

I know you guys probably get this a lot. But honestly not a single staff member on your server has been dealing with anyone. I have made 4 or maybe 5 reports in the past 30 minutes about people blocking stuff off, rdming, rdaing ect. Other people in the server have been complaining since I've gotten on that no staff are helping anyone. Currently while I'm writing this, there are 5-6 staff members online. You need to tell your staff how to administrate a server instead of just being on and doing boarder line nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/1nZrj00
https://imgur.com/a/uUBLqNv
https://imgur.com/a/WnAFdCv

I have never gone onto a server's forums to complain about staff, because I have never run into staff like this before. Please consider talking to your staff about this because this is just incredible.

Thanks for reading this. I'm not sure if I will ever really see any replies because like I said, I don't go on forums and report shit like this, but please take it into your consideration. Have a good day.

Well staff are players too and there not always staffing 24/7. I do admit its kind of frustrating to get your ticket ignored but you just have to deal with it.

As an ex staff I can assure you if we staffed all day and took every sit, we wouldn’t want to play anymore. I was on at the same time as you and several staff were taking sits but some were afk. It happens. Our staff do a good job and I’m a sorry you’re unhappy with them.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 06:25 PM by Rubik.)

Not a single sit from you bud.

[Image: cda.png]

Monkas

[Image: cda.png]

sometimes staff don't take sits

sometimes they do

hope you get lucky i gues

Besides the fact you clearly didnt actually submit a single ticket, 40% of tickets we receive are false/non-submittable tickets (Hey this guy didnt advert raid!), and another 40% are legitimite but very poorly written tickets (rdm dfghidihndfohir). Of the remaining 15% of tickets, they're tickets no one wants to deal with because while they are legitimite and solvable tickets, we can tell they would be a HUGE pain in the ass to solve (hey so this guy whose name I dont know rdmed me, broke nlr, rdad me, scammed me for $1m, cast a voodoo curse on me, disrespected me in OOC, and sold my dog into slavery). Like, bruh, why didnt you call a ticket when there was only 1 or 2 offenses? No one wants to deal with that shit. The remaining 5% of tickets are (I'm stuck) or (please help me remove this prop in my base).

Usually it isn't that staff are lazy. It's that you're all awful, awful reporters. You know what tickets I do my best to go out of my way to accept? "NITRPtroll85 killed me while I was standing on the sidewalk doing nothing. I already tried to contact them in OOC and they didn't respond." I will accept that ticket in a HEARTBEAT.

just got off the server mass rdming people in pd staff did nothing >;-D cya later stupid admins

Well, no where when anyone does @ {message here} does it say anything about 50 charactors, i had several windows open showing that i called an admin. So idk what that is all about. Obviously something is wrong and you should look into it because i did submit tickets, and also pressed the button after dying to report poeple for rdm. Not pointing out individual people here. Just the whole staff team. But it seems like its more of a technical issue because i had several admin calls open.

(01-19-2019, 07:07 PM)Kostjac Wrote: Well, no where when anyone does @ {message here} does it say anything about 50 charactors, i had several windows open showing that i called an admin. So idk what that is all about. Obviously something is wrong and you should look into it because i did submit tickets, and also pressed the button after dying to report poeple for rdm. Not pointing out individual people here. Just the whole staff team. But it seems like its more of a technical issue because i had several admin calls open.

https://imgur.com/a/iYXq10s

If you dont see this box, you arent submitting a ticket.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 07:23 PM by it's cold in here (._.).)

I tried explaining what to do get properly get a sit accepted, here's some reasons they're ignored
  1. Staff don't need to take a sit 24\7
  2. Youre report isnt detailed enough, try explaining the whole situation in a report
  3. Actually created a sit, that's important
  4. Be patient with staff, you're not the only player on the server
  5. Dont disrespect the staff, that's just asking for you to wait longer
  6. Try asking the person youre reporting first, 50% of rdms are miscommunications
  7. Go to the forums with proper evidence, staff arent gods
I told you this in ooc but you if ignored me also try reading this https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8639
Hope this helps!

And here's an example of a proper report for let's say rdming
I was walking around the fountain area when Player X, a civilian, told me I am a poo poo face, he then shot me and left, killing me. I then tried contacting Player X (with the Contact Rdmer button on the kill cam). He then replied with, "You have poopoop face.)