Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

TwoTimeTabernacker Using an exploit to raid.

Your Steam Name: BEAN
Your ingame name: Sheck Wes
Your Steam Profile/SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:198129867
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): TwoTimeTabernacker/steamID32: STEAM_0:0:23999559/https://steamcommunity.com/id/twotimetabernacker
Reasons why you are reporting: Used an exploit to raid my base 
Evidencehttps://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticSincereTrollDogFace                            ALSO here's another clip:            https://clips.twitch.tv/PeacefulRespectf...iHotPokket

You can see in the clip that TwoTime blew up some my stuff, he enters my base and if you look at the back of it props are missing and you can see my one-way as well.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 06:32 PM by Zek.)

Wasn't he the guy who made a report yesterday about people exploiting ? Ironic 

But yeah I'd count that as an exploit , because it renders the props that protects your base useless , therefor giving him an advantage . Also if walls are bullet proof than I think it's safe to assume it's not made for any kind of damage to go through it.

Plus it doesn't seem to be accidental , why would someone place timebombs at this exact location ?

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=11300 

I just reported this and the videos are a prime example of why this needs to be fixed.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 06:50 PM by rubik.)

We reached out to sugar about this. Since C4 is a very powerful explosive you could say its capable of blowing through walls and floors. Sugar said it's not a bug and this is inteintentional. Because it functions as intended, this would not be considered exploiting. 
Is it the most fair way to conduct a raid? No. But it is not an exploit.

[Image: Smart-Select-20190120-134547-Discord.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 06:54 PM by Zek.)

(01-20-2019, 06:49 PM)rubik Wrote: We reached out to sugar about this. Since C4 is a very powerful explosive you could say its capable of blowing through walls and floors. Sugar said it's not a bug and this is inteintentional. Because it functions as intended, this would not be considered exploiting. 

But a Snipers can't shoot through walls ? Even in real life some rifles can shoot through some big fat walls and most houses on titsrp have paper walls xd . If you want to use logic don't use it only for 1 context please .

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 06:54 PM by rubik.)

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this, leave a comment on bunziix thread

I'm just relaying what sugar said. Would u be happier if I put it in quotes and say it's from sugar

(01-20-2019, 06:52 PM)Zek Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 06:49 PM)rubik Wrote: We reached out to sugar about this. Since C4 is a very powerful explosive you could say its capable of blowing through walls and floors. Sugar said it's not a bug and this is inteintentional. Because it functions as intended, this would not be considered exploiting. 

But a Snipers can't shoot through walls ? Even in real life some rifles can shoot through some big fat walls and most houses on titsrp have paper walls xd . If you want to use logic don't use it only for 1 context please .

Actually some darkrp servers do have it where certain guns can shoot through unbreakable props/walls/windows but only certain guns and certain walls. But this incident looks far from accidently to me

The suspicious part is he did this after it was reported as an exploit.

This is how it's always been and hasn't been considered an exploit, Sugar mentioned making c4 and or makeshifts LOS at one point but I'm not sure what happened to that. Like he said, definitely intentional.

Yeah C4 functions as intended. 

DENIED