Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Trial Mod abusing powers and not listening

Steam Name: Violent Bob Ross
INgame Name: Prince Of Autism
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114791622/
Who are you reporting: PineCone
Reasons: A group of friends and myself were playing on tits rp having a great time messing around with each other and decided to start our own cult called the cult of autism during which we mainly just killed each other and messed around there was no issue we were having our own private fun and nobody was being harmed then my friend awesome cactus own skykitten got kidnapped and put in a giant glass container which we found funny again no issues there and so i decided to go and free him by killing who i thought was his kidnapper which it turns out wasn't which i admit i killed the wrong person and i hold my hands up and say i'm sorry my bad but then the guy reports me to PineCone who decided to accuse me of mass rdm to which i was said no i haven't rdm'd anyone apart from this one guy they were my friends and if you bring them they can prove i didn't rdm them to which he refuses because the sit would be too "hectic" so i said but they didn't make reports that surely proves it wasn't rdm because we were having fun to which he says its obvious it was rdm so i begged him to at least bring awesome cactus owl skykitten to prove it wasn't rdm again he said no? i ask why? why can he not bring one person to the sit and then decides to call me an idiot which i find really disrespectful and unprofessional and bans me he also asked for it to be extended for a week he's abused his powers and wanted to ban me from the start this was biased and unfair i can prove in the screenshots his actions and even me begging for him to bring the other people if i was guilty of killing these people why would i want him to bring them to a sit? he is ignorant and lazy and who knows how many people he has abused with his cowboy actions and refusing to listen to players please can i be unbanned and him punished for his abuse of powers.

Evidence:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...367D3E3BB/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...43AB4E75E/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...306225F61/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...03B250CBE/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...F4DCCB566/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...B9595C7C8/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...F71091F73/

So, you were RDMING your friends? Isn't that, like, perfectly allowed? They gave consent to the killing, so whats wrong here for him to be banned?

+1/-1 for unbanning

It doesn't Seem fair, but I need better screenshots and a slightly more explained story. I am highly considering  +1

Also, I couldn't not do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezPasd1XW8

Who were your friends? Please list their in game names.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 02:15 AM by A Friendly Canadian.)

"which we mainly just killed each other and messed around " "i admit i killed the wrong person"
You know there's a rdm zone for this reason right so someone doesn't get caught up in cross fire. I also don't see how Pinecone is being bias to you, you're causing unnecessary chaos by killing each other outside spawn even though it is a joke, so I do see why he called you an "idiot" for doing so. 

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 02:28 AM by ItzzPineCone.)

Ok so I got a report from Tabernacker saying that you RDMed him (revenge RDM that I caught once I reviewed the screenshots that I didn't catch) and upon viewing further I saw that you also killed Vinny Scoupachelli (also revenge RDM), Thot patrol cheif, and Cactus Owl Skykitten (who I do recall you saying was your friend, but even if we was it's still mass RDM and 2x revenge RDM and you also only killed SkyKitten one time). I also reviewed the damage logs and, starting as a cultist, more likely than not shooting people before they shot you and getting shot from police as a direct result of you shooting other players.  You also never had a bounty on any of the people you shot or killed as a bounty hunter. I didn't want to bring any of the other people you had RDMed because having 5 people in a sit at the same time never turns out good for anybody. I believe that I was very fair in my punishment.

Okay so number one, the idiot part may or may not be true, idk as a I wasn't there, but still as staff you need to be mature. Number two, if there are numerous reports on one person pine should've brought everyone to hear the whole story, but I've been in those kinds of sits and it's horrible for the staff member from what I've seen, you can't keep a civilized sit w/ Over 4 people. Number 3, if what Pine said was true, you did more than you claimed to have done, without proper evidence of say your friend saying "you can kill me," everyone will believe the staff first. In the end, I'm a -1 as pine cone banned you for just 7 days, considering what you did, that's the minimum he could've given you, and also a -1 for a punishment. He's a tmod so he doesn't know EXACTLY how to act in a sit, maybe just some more training but yeah. So that's my 2¢

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 04:09 AM by ItzzPineCone. Edit Reason: Grammar )

(01-29-2019, 03:25 AM)it Wrote: Okay so number one, the idiot part may or may not be true, idk as a I wasn't there, but still as staff you need to be mature. Number two, if there are numerous reports on one person pine should've brought everyone to hear the whole story, but I've been in those kinds of sits and it's horrible for the staff member from what I've seen, you can't keep a civilized sit w/ Over 4 people. Number 3, if what Pine said was true, you did more than you claimed to have done, without proper evidence of say your friend saying "you can kill me," everyone will believe the staff first. In the end, I'm a -1 as pine cone banned you for just 7 days, considering what you did, that's the minimum he could've given you, and also a -1 for a punishment. He's a tmod so he doesn't know EXACTLY how to act in a sit, maybe just some more training but yeah. So that's my 2¢

The idiot part was true. It was me responding to him telling me that I'm a lazy tmod and that I have no clue what I'm doing. But yes it was uncalled for, I was starting to get a little aggravated at him flaming me before I could even get a chance to review the evidence. And yes I did give him the minimum that I could because I don't think hes that bad to where he deserved a longer ban time. Also, even without his friend saying that he had permission it was still 3+ rdm which is mass. And I very rarely ever bring more than two people to a sit, it has to be a very rare occasion and there was only one report on him anyways (Tabernacker). I also have screenshots backing my claims. Thank you for the -1

I didn't know about any rdm zone we were just playing having fun doing what we usually do and that's just mess around with each other no harm was done to any other player the entire night hence why no reports were ever made so how can this be mass rdm?

I admit i killed the one guy and i was happy to be warned/jailed for it but there was no revenge rdm or mass rdm you just wanted to quick conclussion and were being lazy by not bringing the people i killed you just had the idea in your head that i was a mass rdmer and even though i tried to explain my case you ignored me and refused to bring my friends to prove my innocence.

You didn't even have to bring all of them you just needed to bring 1 at a time and you couldn't even be bothered to do that which to me is lazy and shows you lack the characteristics to handle these sits.
I asked you to bring 1 person and you said no there is no excuse for that whatsoever what difference would 1 person make and if you can't be bothered to bring them to the sit and don't want them involved then you can't accuse me of the rdm because it was never proven you just assumed it was rdm and i should not be punished because you assumed that i rdm'd several people despite no reports being made aside from the one i admit to and the fact i asked you to bring those people i had killed i asked you to bring them and you refused and still charged me based on your own assumption.

This is not fair and it's unprofessional

(01-29-2019, 04:16 AM)Lord Jon Snow Wrote: I didn't know about any rdm zone we were just playing having fun doing what we usually do and that's just mess around with each other no harm was done to any other player the entire night hence why no reports were ever made so how can this be mass rdm?

I admit i killed the one guy and i was happy to be warned/jailed for it but there was no revenge rdm or mass rdm you just wanted to quick conclussion and were being lazy by not bringing the people i killed you just had the idea in your head that i was a mass rdmer and even though i tried to explain my case you ignored me and refused to bring my friends to prove my innocence.

You didn't even have to bring all of them you just needed to bring 1 at a time and you couldn't even be bothered to do that which to me is lazy and shows you lack the characteristics to handle these sits.
I asked you to bring 1 person and you said no there is no excuse for that whatsoever what difference would 1 person make and if you can't be bothered to bring them to the sit and don't want them involved then you can't accuse me of the rdm because it was never proven you just assumed it was rdm and i should not be punished because you assumed that i rdm'd several people despite no reports being made aside from the one i admit to and the fact i asked you to bring those people i had killed i asked you to bring them and you refused and still charged me based on your own assumption.

This is not fair and it's unprofessional

I'm not going to bring your friend to tell me your innocent to a sit. That's just illogical. And if you were just messing around on the server and killing your friend, why were the other 3 killed? Were Vinny and Thot patrol cheif your friends too? And you say you didn't do anything to any other players yet 3 other people were killed 2 of them happening right after they killed you (you damaging them first)? Hmm.  And maybe if you tried to explain your side in a civilized Manor I would have listened more, instead of just constantly flaming me. Your friend(s) can do nothing to prove your innocence when I have logs of you damaging and killing people with no provocation.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 10:39 AM by Lord Jon Snow. Edit Reason: More Detail )

Quote:I'm not going to bring your friend to tell me your innocent to a sit. That's just illogical. And if you were just messing around on the server and killing your friend, why were the other 3 killed?

That right there is why you are inexperienced and not suitible for this kind of job, why would you bring the person you've accused me of killing to a sit? the answer is in the question it's not illogical it's highly logical because then they will tell you that i didn't rdm them and they don't have a problem it's called gathering evidence you can't just base your result off your own assumptions how can you punish me for killing my own friends? if you just spoke to them and got the full story you would have a wider understanding how is that not obvious?

Also for the flaming part you flamed me i never called you any names you took it upon yourself to insult me at no point was i rude or ignorant or disrespectful so don't try and turn this around on me buddy you tried to take the lazy approach and it backfired you had no intention of listening because you had already made your decision and didn't want to listen you just wanted the quick and easy solution and ended up making this entire scenario.

Quote:I would have listened more, instead of just constantly flaming me

At what point did i insult you? seeing as you were the one calling me an idiot and refusing to bring the people involved? that's like a judge sentancing someone to prison and saying i don't need to speak to the victim or get statements because i feel that you're guilty

Quote:Your friend(s) can do nothing to prove your innocence when I have logs of you damaging and killing people with no provocation.

Obviously they can because they can say "oh hi yes he shot me but i also shot him we're all friends here no big issue he didn't rdm us that's why we didn't make a report"

All damage logs show is that i shot someone and when i shot them it doesn't offer a motive it doesn't show a location it doesn't show the entire picture which is why if all you do is look at damage logs and ignore everything else you will make mistakes it's lazy and it costs people time and now you're lying to cover up your mistake by trying to paint this picture of me flaming and giving you grief which as you can see in the evidence i provided it was you that was flaming me being rude and refusing to help the situation by bringing those involved you have to bring those involved and speak with them you can't just say ohh logs said you killed this guy so it must be rdm that's not how it works and if you can't see that and you can't seem to understand then you are not fit for this line of work being a mod/admin requires patience and thinking outside the box gathering evidence and listening to all parties involved not just looking at a stat in the log and saying guilty because mate a footprint doesn't look like a boot meaning there's always more to it.

Also those aren't the people i shot my friends were Awesome Cactus Owl Skykitten, Goldnej, NadnerB why are you changing the names of the people involved that's really weird and suspicious to me now you definitly are trying to cover your tracks you just thought i wasn't going to take it this far but why should i be banned for something i didn't do and let you continue to take this lazy and ignorant approach to solving sits where it doesn't get resolved as it should because you didn't follow the correct procedure there is no excuse for you calling me an idiot i was polite i did not swear you're just not suited to this line of work and when confronted with facts you ignore them and lash out with rudeness