Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Basing!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 06:53 PM by SkillpointHD.)

So,you want to make a Good Base?

One Way Windows
      First, spawn your props, such as a Panel or a Fence. This will function as your wall (Not See through).
         Then, open your "Q" menu, and select Color Tool. Before you color, Open the "Q" menu back up again, and select Render Mode to "glow"
         Now, select thprop you'd like to see through the first prop, such as another panel or another fence. Open Material Tool and select a ShaderMat.
      Now, you are done. One way props are made, use them wisely!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Unlockpickable Doors
      Set your door prop up with a fading door, then, use stacker, and set the stacker to "prop" above direction. Use the X Y Z values to make it slighly infront of the prop, but still clipping in. Color it to Alpha-0%. Use the NoCollide Tool, and rightclick the front prop. If done correctly, the prop will not be lockpickable.

Buffer spaces
      The Buffer space is a area between two doors to slow down raiders from getting to your loot. This can be a simple barricade door, or a crouchjump spot. Put these in to slow down raiders. Buffer Spaces are useful to waste C4s and Resources, making the payout less for the raid.

Normal Cameras.
      Set up some cameras! Put these on any button, but I'd suggest your arrow keys. Put them in places you have blind spots in, such as doors. quickly press the arrow keys to see where your raiders are. To hide this, set the color Alpha to 0%

Fake Shooting spots
       Anxiety is a tactic. Adding some fake shooting areas could throw off the raiders, and make them shoot aimlessly trying to find where you are.

No Tracer Guns
      Bullet Tracers is a key way to find where you are in the base. Using guns such as the Portal Gun without a bullet Tracer could hide this perfectly. Use the Blundergat for a shotgun, as it has 0 bullet tracers. Stay hidden, don't let them know you're there.

More to be added
Feel free to comment below some of your own tips, I'll add them!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 06:46 PM by Light Coke Addict.)

(01-29-2019, 06:27 PM)SkillpointHD Wrote: 1.This can be fake Keypads that lead to nowhere

2. Using guns such as the Portal Gun without a bullet Tracer could hide this perfectly. Use the Blundergat for a shotgun, as it has 0 bullet tracers. Stay hidden, don't let them know you're there.

1. follow this step if u want a warn for unclear path on a base would recommend 300%.

2. yeah use blundergat its not like it is fully garbo, or the portal gun that is loud af and reveals ur position by sound.

https://i.imgur.com/grVJeuJ.png

probaser

Thanks, I've been making card board forts since I was 4

The portal gun scares off raiders, as soon as they hear Ridk and Morty, their <200 iq brain explodes

(01-29-2019, 07:10 PM)it Wrote: The portal gun scares off raiders, as soon as they hear Ridk and Morty, their <200 iq brain explodes

I'll keep it in mind!

Nice work!

Aye this is actually dope, nice and short and actually handy for some newer players to step their base game up!