Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Changes to the map

Yea I miss the king taking a section of The map. It actually helped create a denser group of people by cutting off part of the map. I feel like underwater caves would just make people base even harder and there would be nobody running around role playing. I already hate the sewers

I'd rather the king take a section of the map as well. The new area planned would be completely new with housing and such.

(02-07-2019, 07:22 PM)Viscus1197 Wrote: I'd rather the king take a section of the map as well. The new area planned would be completely new with housing and such.

But take a section of the map as in not removing anything but he can CLAIM any part of the map that isn't a popular area and build a giant megabase

Is there really a need for a staff only room? What purpose does it serve other than to be an elite club that the regular user can not enter? Getting staff shouldn't be treated as nobility and I feel like that's the only purpose that a "staff exclusive penthouse would serve." The staff team already has a ton of space to do sits as well. It's a bit contradictory that the map is being minimized, but we are delegating special space to staff for no reason.  You could argue that apartments aren't being used right now but with the minimizing of the map there's no guarantee it stays like that.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 02:30 PM by Viscus1197.)

(02-08-2019, 07:28 PM)smerexy (2) Wrote: Is there really a need for a staff only room? What purpose does it serve other than to be an elite club that the regular user can not enter? Getting staff shouldn't be treated as nobility and I feel like that's the only purpose that a "staff exclusive penthouse would serve." The staff team already has a ton of space to do sits as well. It's a bit contradictory that the map is being minimized, but we are delegating special space to staff for no reason.  You could argue that apartments aren't being used right now but with the minimizing of the map there's no guarantee it stays like that.

I am not making the apartment penthouse "staff only" due to feedback such as yours. Staff will have a separate area entirely. The area where the kings land is currently is going to be used for staff created events for everyone. King will get a new area (or be reverted, which IMO is better).

Yes, you can argue that staff "doesn't need a special room". They don't need a special room at all. It's still cool to have it in the map though and it's nothing more then an area separated from normal users. I wanted to make hidden sit areas in multiple spots around the map. This is nothing but adding a small little box inside part of the map.

Please, do something about the pure black walls. They are disgusting to me, please. Anything could work, a combine checkpoint, a cave in, or just remove the print in the wall, just, GET RID OF IT.

Im assuming you mean at the tunnels.

Looks pretty good. What is the point of having that tunnel going down into sewers that leads to nothing. Im talking about where the OP Sewer Tunnel Base used to be back when you could have props in the tunnel. And why not just remove the admin room door next to spawn and just have the entrance come through suburbs so that we can use that base. 

That area in sewers is a resource spot for rocks. I might add a water spot there too. At the stone wall i might add a room.

What do you mean about the admin room? The outer door cannot be activated. Can onlonly get through by no clipping.