Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

The SkillPointHD/Radial Glow Issue

Steam Name: T1K
Your ingame name: T1K/T1K uTOOB
Your Steam Profile/SteamID: [STEAM_0:1:238084292]
Who are you reporting: SkillPointHD/Radial Glow [STEAM_0:0:179707967]
Reasons why you are reporting: I'm pretty sure you all already know why I'm making this report. If you've been  the Discord the last two weeks, you've seen a chat battle between mainly Infamous Echo and Radial Glow. There have been other pursuers, including me, but it's mostly the two of them. I'm not going to bother to show proof of them arguing, as it would use most of my storage, but since they don't delete their messages most of the time, it wouldn't be hard to find. Now, if it we're all based on toxicity, I'd just say for them to be muted and be done with it. But, considering the situation, I'll go on. Before that, if there is to be punishments other than Radial, I request a mute of between one and seven days for both Infamous Echo and I, to dissuade toxicity. Since Echo and I stopped at toxicity, I'll leave it at that. Radial did not, however. In addition to the basic toxicity, Radial also showed some harassment towards Glarry/supermarioben2 (good God, Glarry, fix the name) as well as DMing me a rather disturbing image without consent and some… questionable content in general chat.
Another thing, he talks to people who don't want to talk to him - this includes inserting himself into conversations that don't involve him. This goes to you directly, Radial. The main reason we tease you isn't so much for you being a ‘brony or furry fag’, as you'd like to think (though it definitely is a factor), it's because you don't shut up. I would block you, but every time I see a “- blocked message(s)”, I click it, which is why I don't block you. And, being on a phone, I can't exactly go get Better Discord and remove those messages. In any case, sometimes you need to keep your opinions and messages to your-fucking-self.

Evidence:

DO NOT PM GLARRY, HE DOESN'T WANT DRAMA

Evidence of him being a creep to Glarry:

Glarry had PMs from Radial, hence deleted, that, according to Glarry, were rather creepy. No proof provided due to no screenshots and being deleted

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-08-36.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...own-50.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-20-55.jpg

(This one doesn't come with context, since it has no context anymore, due to being deleted by Radial, but was in response to Glarry)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-14-05.jpg

Evidence of his revolting/disturbing posts in titsrp general chat:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...iscord.jpg

(Thanks for having Better Discord, Coke)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-55-06.jpg

(This isn't against the rules, but it isn't in favor of the community)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-45-37.jpg

Radial also sent a VERY disturbing image to both Kilobyte and I, deleting it afterwards, without consent. Proof is not to be put here. PM T1K#2169 for it.

A little side note of stalking, not sure whether to take seriously or not:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-50-06.jpg

One last thing: Radial is one of the biggest drama mongerers I've met, short of myself and Grape. His tactic is blame everyone else for causing drama, and when eyes point to him, use a defensive shroud and run to staff, including Doc and Caleb (when he was staff - miss you SwaVe), or lash out with hate speech

Evidence:

The entire report he made on Cr0w:
https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?ti...light=Cr0w

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-02-39.jpg

Screenshots of him running to Caleb (from Caleb's phone) after being shut down (right after the previous screenshot). Courtesy of Caleb via Infamous.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...ge0-44.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...ge0-37.png

I didn't intend for my screenshots to be in this report, but whatever goes I guess. This whole report kinda gay, the only thing I have a major problem with is the Glarry thing.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 03:27 AM by SkillpointHD.)

This is being sent from a phone, and will be edited to closely describe my issue. 

I will prefice this with one word. Why. 

I haven't provoked you in the slightest. This will be hard to type bakc to you as I am on a phone, and you delete half your messages after harrasing me. 

To the "Disturbing Images," most of then are meming, having fun. I don't, and WILL Not, take your words out of context. That's a low  Which you have stunted to. None of them have been posted anywhere against the rules, and have all been in good fun. I'm tired of you and echos shit. I can see him reading it, typing away to make this an echo chamber. I have not done anything wrong, to the contrary of this report. You guys will harass me, and bully me more if I go looking for help to higher ups. I asked Caleb to help me after you guys bullied me, to wanted. What are you- no, I know what you're doing. You said it yourself in VC General, "I will get you permad if it's the last thing I do." 

How have I provoked any of you? Is it maybe my interest in ponies, me sharing images I found cute or funny?  Is it me bantering with Glarry? Is it my past? Or maybe can you consider it that you guys are petty. You think you have a iron hand over everything. I can never enjoy myself because you two can't ever leave me alone. You delete all possible evidence, you said it yourself. 

Put quote here once at pc, just wait please. It is the quote of you saying I don't delete my stuff so people can see it themselves. 

I've been fucking scared of even reporting you guys because this is what you do, you twist words, you take context and bend it into your narrativive: I am toxic and shouldn't play here. 

(02-08-2019, 03:25 AM)SkillpointHD Wrote: This is being sent from a phone, and will be edited to closely describe my issue. 

I haven't provoked you in the slightest. This will be hard to type bakc to you as I am on a phone, and you delete half your messages after harrasing me. 

To the "Disturbing Images," most of then are meming, having fun. I don't, and WILL Not, take your words out of context. That's a low  Which you have stunted to. None of them have been posted anywhere against the rules, and have all been in good fun. I'm tired of you and echos shit. I can see him reading it, typing away to make this an echo chamber. I have not done anything wrong, to the contrary of this report. You guys will harass me, and bully me more if I go looking for help to higher ups. I asked Caleb to help me after you guys bullied me, to wanted. What are you- no, I know what you're doing. You said it yourself in VC General, "I will get you permad if it's the last thing I do." 

How have I provoked any of you? Is it maybe my interest in ponies, me sharing images I found cute or funny?  Is it me bantering with Glarry? Is it my past? Or maybe can you consider it that you guys are petty. You think you have a iron hand over everything. I can never enjoy myself because you two can't ever leave me alone. You delete all possible evidence, you said it yourself. 

Put quote here once at pc, just wait please. It is the quote of you saying I don't delete my stuff so people can see it themselves. 

I've been fucking scared of even reporting you guys because this is what you do, you twist words, you take context and bend it into your narrativive: I am toxic and shouldn't play here. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-32-01.jpg

(02-08-2019, 03:25 AM)SkillpointHD Wrote: This is being sent from a phone, and will be edited to closely describe my issue. 

Even if you're meming, you shouldn't be LEWD in general chat at all, even if it's a joke. Glarry is a minor, I don't know how old you are, but it's still wrong, even if you both are OF age. I'm not here to "bully" or "gang-up" or even "witchhunt" you, I'm not here to provoke anything. To me, it seems like you could've easily hit that BLOCK button and be DONE with it, that's what I would've done. This is the internet, most importantly, this is a community full of people and you have to learn to take the stupid shit you may en-counter on the server. I KNOW there is a lot of toxicity in this community, but when you're being extremely lewd in the TitsRP's general text-chat and flirting with Glarry in general chat (EVEN IF IT'S A JOKE) you're just ASKING for people to give you shit.

(02-08-2019, 03:34 AM)DJ SwaVe Wrote:

Even if you're meming, you shouldn't be LEWD in general chat at all, even if it's a joke. Glarry is a minor, I don't know how old you are, but it's still wrong, even if you both are OF age. I'm not here to "bully" or "gang-up" or even "witchhunt" you, I'm not here to provoke anything. To me, it seems like you could've easily hit that BLOCK button and be DONE with it, that's what I would've done. This is the internet, most importantly, this is a community full of people and you have to learn to take the stupid shit you may en-counter on the server. I KNOW there is a lot of toxicity in this community, but when you're being extremely lewd in the TitsRP's general text-chat and flirting with Glarry in general chat (EVEN IF IT'S A JOKE) you're just ASKING for people to give you shit.

Just arrived home

I am 15, I have said this multiple times, I will show my face. You say I could "block him"
[Image: bzslbKQ.png]

The upper staff team came together to discuss this report. Our conclusion is you are both dumb. Please block each other and stop talking to each other. If we get another report where the evidence consists of "Nuzzles you uwu" messages you're both getting banned.

Denied.