Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Banned from g-mod server ;-;

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 12:40 AM by MLGAuggie.)

Your Steam Name: MLGAuggie
Your in-game name: MLGAuggie
Your SteamID:76561198137846252

Why were you warned/banned?: I killed 2 people 1 guy once after he killed me (Out of pure salt) and another kid who was getting in the way of my friends trade deal (I killed him like 3 times while screeching NLR at the top of my lungs
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? :
So my friend is stuck alone on this server, plus I really like the community and how lenient it can be most the time and everyone is really nice here, I mean I was in the wrong for screeching "NLR" while shooting people and I shouldn't have done that.. so I hope IF I DO get unbanned I will learn from my mistakes.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Herb banned me and it was totally reasonable for him to do so, my ban time was first a 24 hour, then escalated to a 7 day while I was banned, then finally a perma from me trying to bypass the 7 long days I would have to wait for killing two people for an estimate of 4-5 times at the least.
Evidence: I don't have much evidence other than the evidence against my self, I was really hasty when killing them both and I wish while I was at the sit between them, the admin, and I, I was more calm and more undertaking for resolve.

Please consider unbanning me, my bud really wants me to join him as he has recently hit 2.5 mil in money which is a all time high for our profits and I really need to get back to my good ol printers Sad

(03-24-2019, 12:39 AM)MLGAuggie Wrote: Your Steam Name: MLGAuggie
Your in-game name: MLGAuggie
Your SteamID:76561198137846252

Why were you warned/banned?: I killed 2 people 1 guy once after he killed me (Out of pure salt) and another kid who was getting in the way of my friends trade deal (I killed him like 3 times while screeching NLR at the top of my lungs
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? :
So my friend is stuck alone on this server, plus I really like the community and how lenient it can be most the time and everyone is really nice here, I mean I was in the wrong for screeching "NLR" while shooting people and I shouldn't have done that.. so I hope IF I DO get unbanned I will learn from my mistakes.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Herb banned me and it was totally reasonable for him to do so, my ban time was first a 24 hour, then escalated to a 7 day while I was banned, then finally a perma from me trying to bypass the 7 long days I would have to wait for killing two people for an estimate of 4-5 times at the least.
Evidence: I don't have much evidence other than the evidence against my self, I was really hasty when killing them both and I wish while I was at the sit between them, the admin, and I, I was more calm and more undertaking for resolve.

Please consider unbanning me, my bud really wants me to join him as he has recently hit 2.5 mil in money which is a all time high for our profits and I really need to get back to my good ol printers Sad

Haha firstly where do I even start with you? firstly your friend is stuck alone on the server? so that's unrelated and also. You were very disrespectfrul to people in chat. And "1 guy once after he killed me (Out of pure salt)" Seems like revenge rdm. And Bypassing bans is something you never do cause we are strict with bans and etc.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 01:15 AM by MLGAuggie.)

I did revenge rdm, and plus it was pretty wrong of me to be that toxic in chat and I apologize but can you please forgive what I've done Sad  ( I know I tried dodging the ban and all but as they say everyone deserves a second chance ;-; )

(03-24-2019, 01:14 AM)MLGAuggie Wrote: I did revenge rdm, and plus it was pretty wrong of me to be that toxic in chat and I apologize but can you please forgive what I've done Sad  ( I know I tried dodging the ban and all but as they say everyone deserves a seconds chance ;-Wink

I don't really take suck ups on this server. As someone who has been ban over 10 times I might change my mind on that -1

Well I thank you for atleast giving me feedback Smile, if this isn't resolved in a benefit for me sadly I'll have to find a new server   Sad  in that case it was fun being here.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 07:11 AM by The Herbalist.)

I extended your ban on behalf of one of our trial mods (Big Tits IIRC). I will contact him and get him to reply, but you really really shouldn't have tried to alt. Makes this situation a whole new headache

EDIT: I believe only your alt was perma'd, your original is still serving a 7d. For this reason, I won't be unbanning nor shortening your ban and you should consider yourself lucky you didn't mess up your chances to ever play again. I will leave the thread open to see if big tits wants to reply.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM by FrozenG.)

The Mass RDM ban was fine until you tried to use another account to avoid it. If you really wanted to play with your friend you wouldn't have done all that to easily get yourself banned and if your other account is still only banned for that 7 day then you can wait it out after trying to evade it with another account. You will not be unbanned and can wait the 7 days in my opinion sorry.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 10:44 AM by The Herbalist.)

Banning staff member has left their decision to which I agree. I will be denying this appeal. Your decision to alt was a bad one, but you may continue playing in 7 days.

Denied. 03/24/19

forgot to hit close whoopsie