Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Demote of Moderator The Chinese Clown Dwight

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 11:47 PM by Cobaselic. Edit Reason: another look at the logs )

Your Steam Name: Cobaselic
Your ingame name: Cobaselic
Your Steam Profile/SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:181834257
Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): The Chinese Clown Dwight, STEAM_0:0:181399247
Evidence: Attached are all of the screenshots of Death Logs, Damage logs, and the warn that was issued by The Chinese Clown Dwight. This man HeKa walked down the street and killed me and 3 other people, that makes 4. Well over Mass RDM. The Chinese Clown Dwight was actually one of the people that was killed. When we get to the sit, HeKa says somebody shot at him, so he killed 4 people in 30 seconds. The logs show that he was shot and killed, then came back and mass RDM'ed 4 people. Dwight, instead of checking logs and choosing an appropriate punishment, decided not to check any logs to see if he was being truthful and then warned him for ONE case of RDM. Then told me to make a report about it. I'm not sure why he would allow someone who clearly killed 4 people for no reason continue without any repercussion. I do not believe he should be a moderator if that is how he feels the server should be ran.

Hi Cobaselic! it's me Dwight. you see I only warned that person, because I thought it was a mistake. and I genuinely thought so. So I let them off with a warn. I assumed they had gotten the laws mixed up. And I didn't want to ban them right away, when they seem confused about it. I'm Sorry you disagree with my ruling. But I hope you understand Now.

(04-24-2019, 01:02 AM)The Chinese Clown Dwight Wrote: Hi Cobaselic! it's me Dwight. you see I only warned that person, because I thought it was a mistake. and I genuinely thought so. So I let them off with a warn. I assumed they had gotten the laws mixed up. And I didn't want to ban them right away, when they seem confused about it. I'm Sorry you disagree with my ruling. But I hope you understand Now.

No no Dwight, he literally killed 4 people in a row. He said "Somebody shot me so I shot everyone with a gun". But if you look at the logs (which you didnt do) you would see that he was shot and KILLED. Nobody else damaged him after that, he respawned from being killed and immediately started killing. 4 people to be exact. the log is right there if you would like to look at it. you never once looked at logs to see what happened, even though you said (and the log shows) that he killed YOU as well. You in no way tried to see if he lied, which he did, and either way he KILLED 4 PEOPLE IN A ROW. The log also shows that NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE HE KILLED DID ANY SORT OF DAMAGE TO HIM. You are completely in the wrong here, it's honestly the worst case of Badmin that I've ever seen.

(04-24-2019, 01:09 AM)Cobaselic Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 01:02 AM)The Chinese Clown Dwight Wrote: Hi Cobaselic! it's me Dwight. you see I only warned that person, because I thought it was a mistake. and I genuinely thought so. So I let them off with a warn. I assumed they had gotten the laws mixed up. And I didn't want to ban them right away, when they seem confused about it. I'm Sorry you disagree with my ruling. But I hope you understand Now.

No no Dwight, he literally killed 4 people in a row. He said "Somebody shot me so I shot everyone with a gun". But if you look at the logs (which you didnt do) you would see that he was shot and KILLED. Nobody else damaged him after that, he respawned from being killed and immediately started killing. 4 people to be exact. the log is right there if you would like to look at it. you never once looked at logs to see what happened, even though you said (and the log shows) that he killed YOU as well. You in no way tried to see if he lied, which he did, and either way he KILLED 4 PEOPLE IN A ROW. The log also shows that NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE HE KILLED DID ANY SORT OF DAMAGE TO HIM. You are completely in the wrong here, it's honestly the worst case of Badmin that I've ever seen.

Hi Cobaselic. It's Me, Dwight. I would like to tell you. I did check logs. and I saw that they had killed people. it also shows they got damaged. I would love to show you now. But I got off the server. And I had seen people shooting at him! So that's what I believed.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 02:07 AM by Cobaselic.)

(04-24-2019, 01:14 AM)The Chinese Clown Dwight Wrote:

Hi Cobaselic. It's Me, Dwight. I would like to tell you. I did check logs. and I saw that they had killed people. it also shows they got damaged. I would love to show you now. But I got off the server. And I had seen people shooting at him! So that's what I believed.

He was damaged, I have the log right there. He was damaged, and KILLED. Then respawned, and came and killed all 4 of us. you can see the log right there. His health was taken to zero, then he respawned and killed 4 people. No matter how you look at it, he killed 4 people that did zero damage to him in the span of 30 seconds. you obviously didn't look at the log, because if you did you would see that the last person that damaged him before he killed us KILLED him. He respawned, then mass RDMed. Here is the log.

(04-24-2019, 01:14 AM)The Chinese Clown Dwight Wrote:

You obviously did NOT check any sort of logs. You just went off of what he said. Which was "someone shot me". But CLEARLY, per the logs i have shown you repeatedly, NOBODY shot him. He straight up mass RDMed and you were like eh whatever.

Sorry Dwight but from looking at these logs it's pretty clear it was MassRDM. 4x kills with no damage received from any of the 4 players, last death of the MRDMer was about 20-30s before his massacre.

I'm not going to demote a moderator over one bad call, but I will be speaking to Dwight about this situation and how to prevent an issue like this from occurring in the future. Thank you for your report and helping to keep the server running smoothly.

Accepted.