Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Ban Appeal

Your Steam Name: YouTube @ YBB Kenny
Your in-game name: YBBK
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34932198

Why were you warned/banned?: Ban reason: Lying to staff, raiding a base with building sign // Don't lie I watched you
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : False Ban. First off, my incident with the individual was me playing as a demolitionist and me and others were playing an event in the middle of the street with the mines, someone stepped on an infantry mine and a player died from the mine from the inside of their base nearby. I was brought to a sit for their death as the player accused me of throwing "SWAP Mines" or whatever they're called into their base and I denied it as that isn't how they died and told the Moderator "Vexxy" what happened. He tried to pull up logs, but it just said I killed them with my keys. He then warned me and said just stay away from him and returned me, which was fine. I am then returned and about 4-5 minutes later, they call me to another sit saying that I blew the players door off once again and have evidence against me. Seeing as how I was in the middle of making my own base after being returned, I ask them for the supposed evidence they have against me. They link me this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1741672282 <-- a picture of him not having a door. I then state that that in no way has any evidence against me especially considering that there were other players with breaching charges in their inventories, but nonetheless of me explaining this to Vexxy, he just ignores me and gives me a 2 day ban with the claim that he "saw me do it" and I "lied to staff", yet the only evidence he has for these claims is him seeing a player show them a screenshot of their door missing. As an active player of the server, it kind of gets on my nerves when the mods not only don't hear me out, but don't even use any sort of accurate evidence against you then punish you for what they claim is lying and stating that they saw you do something based off of a players screenshot of a missing door. Hopefully whenever this is reviewed, it can be reversed and there can be some type of action or talk with Vexxy as far as jumping the gun on things.
Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Vexxy, 2 Days
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1741672282 <-- That is the evidence they have claimed for the accusation of me blowing off a door. No name, no video, no eyesight, just a screenshot of a missing door after I was returned from a prior sit and assuming it must have been me since I was the result of the players prior death. False ban.

I was spectating you, I specifically watched you blow open the door open I didn't see that there was building signs because spectate doesn't show things all the time. I doubt anyone else was destroying the door at the same time with the building sign.

Im sorry but you're in the wrong on this one.

(05-15-2019, 06:49 AM)Azurion Wrote: I was spectating you, I specifically watched you blow open the door open I didn't see that there was building signs because spectate doesn't show things all the time. I doubt anyone else was destroying the door at the same time with the building sign.

Im sorry but you're in the wrong on this one.

You knew there was a building sign from all of our first sit together. You literally said I killed a player with a building sign, which I said wasn't intended. But now, you claim that you didn't know there was a building sign in the second sit you bring me to and go off of "likelihood"? lol.

I specifically said "I didn't see that the building sign was there because spectate doesn't show things all the time" For all I am awake, He could've removed the sign and tried to do his own thing.

Ban Lapsed, Closing Thread