Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Absolutely Bullshit *TRIGGER WARNING*

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 05:57 PM by Rubik.)

Your Steam Name: minecraftdude630
Your in-game name: minecraftdude630
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44916979

Why were you warned/banned?: "Mass RDM"
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I play daily on this server for hours upon hours, I put god damn 200 hours on this server in 2 weeks. I never break any fucking rules. I put mines down and some dumbass walked all over them and claimed mass rdm. This is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone can seem to fuck around and harass me with no problem. Avi kills me 4 fucking times in a row and nothing happens, anytime I make a sit, nothing ever happens to the person getting accused.
Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Cobalt? Some shit name like that
Evidence: What?

Evidence means screenshots or video to prove your innocence. I will get cobaselic to reply, however I'll tell you now to watch your attitude as your post is riddled with anger and being rude isnt going to help your appeal.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 07:31 AM by Rubik.)

This appeal: what??

Where’s the trigger warning

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 07:23 PM by A Friendly Canadian.)

Absolutely no one :

This appeal: Hoes mad (x24)

For a serious note take herbs suggestion to not reeee on a ban appeal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePwO-1T7it4

ok but why are you placing landmines presumably in random places on the map so people can walk on them and say ur mass rdming? seems like minge behaviour!

Yeah that’s what I want to know. Where did you place these mines? That means a lot for the case.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 03:12 PM by Cobaselic.)

Bro you placed mines around, then when people stepped on them you said "are you fuckin blind", then placed a mine down DURING the sit and continued to insult the kid that called the sit. Lets not forget that you also randomly killed someone with a master sword right after your mine kills. What did I tell you last night about the Avi situation? I told you two wrongs don't make a right, and that you should have called a sit. You said sits are fuckin useless cause nobody takes them. You were insanely toxic, and i believe that the content in your warn appeal just proves that. I will NOT be lifting your ban, when you break rules you deal with the consequences no matter how many hours you have on the server.

(05-16-2019, 02:41 PM)Succ The Zucc Wrote: Yeah that’s what I want to know. Where did you place these mines? That means a lot for the case.

He was placing them around the street btw. Then placed one during the sit just to reee at the kid that called the sit, saying "its not my fault you're fucking blind, you shouldnt have walked on it"

Seems like you intentionally mass rdmed using explosives. Doesn't matter how many hours you have, you are not above the server rules.
Thanks for the laugh, this report made my day.

Denied