Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Hello for the 5th time (maybe)

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 05:00 PM by Bert.)

Hello, Some of you may not know me but i am one of the oldest titsrp players. I have done bad things in the past that i regret and hope to keep that in the past. I have had many names the oldest one being Kittenmaster. I was 11 back then now i'm 15. I could give you more names i have gone by but i definitely can't remember them all. Annd the roasts start flooding in. Anyways i'm making this to say i will be hopping on the server from time to time and hang out, If i'm welcome that is. 

I don't know how ashamed i should be for having 46 warnings through the past 4 years, But all i can say is i'm kind of a dumbass. 
Well thank you for reading and thank you for the roasts if any.

You smell like asparagus. 

roasted

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 02:07 AM by Bert.)

(06-06-2019, 08:42 PM)Doc McStubbins™ Wrote: You smell like asparagus. 

roasted

Uhh.. Uh, Well you're... a doodoo head >: (

Not only should you be ashamed of 46 warnings but you should also be ashamed that you exploited a duping bug within the inventory to dupe c4 and sell them to the general buyer ! idk if you're still perma banned for that but otherwise welcome back !  Smile

(06-07-2019, 09:59 AM)1-800-Suicide Wrote: Not only should you be ashamed of 46 warnings but you should also be ashamed that you exploited a duping bug within the inventory to dupe c4 and sell them to the general buyer ! idk if you're still perma banned for that but otherwise welcome back !  Smile

Yup i do, But i definitely won't exploit a glitch like that again. And thanks.

> 11 years old
> 46 warns
why am i not surprised

welcome back chief be good cause 4 more frick ups and you're fricking fricked dudee

(06-07-2019, 06:08 PM)The Herbalist Wrote: > 11 years old
> 46 warns
why am i not surprised

welcome back chief be good cause 4 more frick ups and you're fricking fricked dudee

Yeah that will probably happen soon to be honest, There's only so many years i can play this server before my dumbass gets the smack down. Thanks