Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

heck and frick being a dummy again

Your Steam Name: Cycle Path
Your ingame name:Coroparl
Your Steam Profile/SteamID:
Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): Heck and Frick
Evidence:i started raiding the base heck was raiding and a few moments after our encounter heck brings me to admin land during my raid and claimed i wasnt in a party with someone and that i tried to "counter" his raid. After a few words between us he returns me to my raid (which was already cleared out may i add) and a few moments after that he negative reps me with some dumb shit about a head ass.

https://streamable.com/40ogq
https://i.imgur.com/q6ZVjGL.png

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:27 PM by fukin ded.)

The video you posted shows that you just countered it without actually continuing my raid. You just sat there on the roof for another minute or two without doing any raiding. I checked party logs and door ownership and you had no RP reason to counter my raid on that base at beach. I returned you because I honestly just didn't want to deal with another circlejerk appeal and repbomb because I punished some guys friend for breaking the rules. You're lucky I didn't warn you for it.

He also cut out the part where he started screeching at me over voice for bringing him to a sit for breaking raid/counter rules.

He legit cussed me out for bringing him to a sit over a rules issue saying I couldn't take my own sits based on his experience with other servers, having never even been staff or read staff guidelines. There's nothing in there about taking your own sits as long as you don't bias them or punish people unfairly.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8639

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:31 PM by Cycle Path.)

(06-12-2019, 05:21 PM)fukin ded Wrote: The video you posted shows that you just countered it without actually continuing my raid. You just sat there on the roof for another minute or two without doing any raiding. I checked party logs and door ownership and you had no RP reason to counter my raid on that base at beach. I returned you because I honestly just didn't want to deal with another circlejerk appeal and repbomb because I punished some guys friend for breaking the rules. You're lucky I didn't warn you for it.

He also cut out the part where he started screeching at me over voice for bringing him to a sit for breaking raid/counter rules.

He legit cussed me out for bringing him to a sit over a rules issue saying I couldn't take my own sits based on his experience with other servers, having never even been staff or read staff guidelines. There's nothing in there about taking your own sits as long as you don't bias them or punish people unfairly.

Firstly, countering isnt a thing on the server, youre either raiding a base or youre not, Secondly, No rp reason to raid a base at the beach? Im confused on what this means. Thirdly, i was on the roof waiting for you to return to retaliate and end my raid. 
And im lucky i didnt get warned for what exactly? deciding to raid a base you were raiding? You just made yourself look worse by that comment alone.
And i did not cut out anything, my recording software wasnt recording my voice for some reason, and yea i was mad because you just straight tped me knowing i was in a raid solely because you were mad i stole your raid.

Okay so first off I don’t fully understand why heck and Frick had to be toxic on the -1 rep “Fucking retarded” That’s not really needed to be honest. The video looks as if you just started raiding because he was raiding.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:35 PM by fukin ded.)

you tried to kill me to stop me from raiding a base, that's countering a raid. You can't go to kill someone and stop a raid unless you're A. owning the doors of the raided base B. Own the raided base or C. are in a party with the raided base owner. The only exception is if you yourself are going to continue this raid. I left the raid after you tried to kill me and noted that you didn't continue the raid at all, instead opting to just stand around on the rooftops. So, I brought you to a sit since it seemed like you had just broken the rules regarding parties and stopping raids.

(06-12-2019, 05:31 PM)Jakey Wrote: Okay so first off I don’t fully understand why heck and Frick had to be toxic on the -1 rep “Fucking retarded” That’s not really needed to be honest. The video looks as if you just started raiding because he was raiding.

I -repd him for screaming and cussing at me and generally acting like a retard. It was a deserved -rep. He went full autistic screeching mode in the sit and started screaming at me over taking my own sit (Not in the staff/sit guidelines - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8639)

(06-12-2019, 05:32 PM)fukin ded Wrote: you tried to kill me to stop me from raiding a base, that's countering a raid. You can't go to kill someone and stop a raid unless you're A. owning the doors of the raided base B. Own the raided base or C. are in a party with the raided base owner. The only exception is if you yourself are going to continue this raid. I left the raid after you tried to kill me and noted that you didn't continue the raid at all, instead opting to just stand around on the rooftops. So, I brought you to a sit since it seemed like you had just broken the rules regarding parties and stopping raids.

(06-12-2019, 05:31 PM)Jakey Wrote: Okay so first off I don’t fully understand why heck and Frick had to be toxic on the -1 rep “Fucking retarded” That’s not really needed to be honest. The video looks as if you just started raiding because he was raiding.

I -repd him for screaming and cussing at me and generally acting like a retard. It was a deserved -rep. He went full autistic screeching mode in the sit and started screaming at me over taking my own sit (Not in the staff/sit guidelines - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8639)

Why did you not warn him then for being toxic in a sit.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:48 PM by Cycle Path.)

(06-12-2019, 05:32 PM)fukin ded Wrote: you tried to kill me to stop me from raiding a base, that's countering a raid. You can't go to kill someone and stop a raid unless you're A. owning the doors of the raided base B. Own the raided base or C. are in a party with the raided base owner. The only exception is if you yourself are going to continue this raid. I left the raid after you tried to kill me and noted that you didn't continue the raid at all, instead opting to just stand around on the rooftops. So, I brought you to a sit since it seemed like you had just broken the rules regarding parties and stopping raids.

ok, just because you're raiding a certain base DOES NOT mean i cant raid it as well, i don't know why you keep saying this counter word. And i was not screeching at you , i kept saying make a sit because you were accusing me of rdm or some shit

(06-12-2019, 05:44 PM)Jakey Wrote:

Why did you not warn him then for being toxic in a sit.

He wasn't being toxic to full extent of a warning. He was just generally salty. I don't really hand out warnings for sit toxicity unless they're straight up yelling slurs or screaming to the point of not letting the sit progress. I also just didn't want to deal with another rolex style pointless forum report/warn appeal that I've had to deal with too much lately and he wasn't being toxic enough for me to risk that in my mind but clearly that didn't work and here he is with another pointless report.

whether or not you think i started raiding the base just because he was doenst mean anything, Im allowed to raid any base at any given time, with no regards to any other players. Unless its public or they are building. And just an fyi i went over there to raid it before i seen heck. An extended video will show this but thats not needed as theres no rules implemented that says i cannot raid a base just because someone else is raiding it.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:54 PM by fukin ded.)

I wasn't recording at the time so if I warned him for being toxic in the sit I knew he'd just use that cherrypicked video and get it appealed or at the very least waste my time over it and lie his ass off about his behavior. There were no witnesses to the toxicity so I couldn't really prove the VC toxicity in the case of a warn appeal

It just looked more like an instance of killing me to stop an existing raid. You didn't do anything that indicated an intent to continue the raid and it is actually a punishable offense to interfere in a raid without either being in a party with the raider/raidee or intending to continue the raid that you're interfering with. You generally have an antagonistic history with me in the past in terms of player interaction so combined with the fact that you didn't immediately continue the raid for a solid 1-2 minutes afterward it just looked like you had shot me to fuck with me rather than to continue the raid or stop a raid against a party member. You weren't punished because I didn't have proof that you had 0 intent of continuing the raid and I didn't want to deal with another drama clusterfuck. I don't like to punish for intent-based things unless I have concrete evidence that shows intent because if I don't have that evidence it devolves into this. But I didn't even warn you for it so this report is just really stupid and wasting everyones time.