Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Panels Ban Appeal

Your Steam Name: akaEdge

Your in-game name: Panels

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202162137

Why were you warned/banned?: I was banned for cilentside lua execution.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I should be unbanned because I didn't execute any lua things so this is what happened I got on gmod and played on my vpn on other servers that I couldn't join and I forgot that I had a vpn on and I joined titsrp and when I got in boom. I got banned for that so I don't know what happened maybe the console glitched or bugged. So I was just wondering if I could get unbanned because I didn't even do anything except for joining with a vpn.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: The console banned me. It was perma. 

Evidence: N/a

You don't get perma banned for using a VPN.

(06-14-2019, 03:59 PM)Rubik Wrote: You don't get perma banned for using a VPN.
Yeah but I'm saying it might've bugged out or glitched.

The only way that it would have banned you for clientside lua execution is if you were running some sort of malicious script of some kind (e.g. Hacks, Server stresser, etc.). As rubik said, A VPN would have no influence on why you were banned. Unless the server anti-cheat freaked out (which it has done before to be fair), I'm -1 for unban.

Literally not possible. a VPN would only affect the IP address you use to connect, only way you would get banned for using a VPN is if we happened to have IP banned someone who had connected from the same VPN prior. And even then the ban message would simply be that you were IP banned, not a ban for a clientside lua execution. Clientside lua execution means you attempted to hack. This appeal is denied.