Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

My last coming back thread

So yeah, I know I’ve made this type of thread 5 times now, but this is my last. I’ve been on Titsrp for a long time now, I’ve seen people come and go. I feel as if I should just stop being an ass and just make this my last time coming back, at this point I’m just that one guy who won’t leave for oven 2 months. I’m on vacation until August 10th so I’ll be back soon. Next time I leave and I want to come back I’ll probably come on a new account since I’ve gained a bad enough rep now to the point I doubt I can become staff. Cya soon.

~It’s cold in here(._.)

ps. Don’t know what the fake me has done under my name too so I’m gonna have a lot of “faker” confrontations

Bruh. From what I know you’re actually chill so saying that you can’t be staff is an understatement.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 12:03 PM by Jacket.)

Bruh 
I prefer the fake one. 
From what I know you're chill, so I don't know if "can't become staff" is true, if you want to become a staff just hit me up in my pms. 
You wouldn't need to *cough cough* cause if that's how it works now

And welcome back dude, I hope you do more than kidnapping near PD, 
Welcome back!

Bruh 
I prefer the fake one. 
From what I know you're chill, so I don't know if "can't become staff" is true, if you want to become a staff just hit me up in my pms. 

Welcome back!

Bruh 
I prefer the fake one. 

Welcome back!

Bruh   
I prefer the fake one. 

Welcome back!

Bruh   
I prefer the fake one. 

Welcome back!

In the United States, the First Amendment, which many people think entitles them to freedom of speech any time, anywhere, for any reason. It doesn't. Here's a list of things that are not protected speech. It's not complete, there are bound to be others as well: • You can't harass people. • You can't defame (slander/libel) people. • You have no freedom of speech in a private place (including privately-owned online forums like Quora). The Constitution does not protect your work from being edited, deleted, or banned. That's entirely up to the owner. • You have limited freedom of speech in the military. • You have no freedom of speech in school. • You have no freedom of speech in your workplace. • You have no freedom of speech that interferes with government business: you cannot disrupt government meetings, court proceedings, etc. • You cannot incite people to immediate violence. • You cannot conspire, even if only through speech, to break the law. The rules about conspiracies are complex. You can also be compelled to speak as a witness to a crime, or before governmental boards of inquiry such as Congress, unless you invoke your right to avoid self-incrimination (the Fifth Amendment), and if you are granted immunity from prosecution, then you can still be compelled to speak.

I don't know about what the whole "fake one" thing is about that rubik is going off on, but other than your annoying kidnapping dupes, you're actually a really chill dude, so i am glad you're back and I hope that you stay! :)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 05:23 PM by The Herbalist.)

This should be self explanatory but apparently I have to justify myself.

There's nothing more feminine than using a product on your body. Makeup is 100% feminine and by the same logic, so is wiping your ass. I haven't wiped my ass in about 4 years and i've NEVER had any issues. My digestive system is in the top 1% in terms of regularity, functionality, and performance and I've never once felt the need to "clean up" after myself.

If you shit and you need to wipe, you've got an emasculated GI tract and that's your own issue. Man up and get your shit (literally) together