Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Wtf is necroposting?

(08-13-2019, 07:33 PM)Cobaselic Wrote: Bruh I can give you the screenshots if need be

So there's 2 unpushined examples my G

Both examples are either 1 month or close to a month apart, mine i don't think was even 2 weeks. And i commented on something on the front page under general discussion. If it's not supposed to be discussed, close the thread and take it out of the general discussion section.
One example is a gang recruitment thread, obviously not every single potential recruit will apply within one week. As for the other one, it's likely a staff member simply didn't see it? Also, you're suggesting that we make a note to close and move every single thread after a week, rather then you know, assume people will follow the rules?

Well when it's on the front page under general discussion, one would assume Idk, that you can add to the discussion? I mean call me crazy but that seems self explainatory. And the gang recruitment thread isnt like they didnt respond for a week, it was a whole month. And the rule doesn't say "no posting on old threads, unless its a gang recruitment thread, that's okay to do". If I'm gonna be punished for a rule I didn't know existed, then everybody needs to. I gave you examples of where I was being treated unfairly, and you found convenient excuses for it. Idk what else there is to say.

(08-13-2019, 07:59 PM)Cobaselic Wrote: Well when it's on the front page under general discussion, one would assume Idk, that you can add to the discussion? I mean call me crazy but that seems self explainatory. And the gang recruitment thread isnt like they didnt respond for a week, it was a whole month. And the rule doesn't say "no posting on old threads, unless its a gang recruitment thread, that's okay to do". If I'm gonna be punished for a rule I didn't know existed, then everybody needs to. I gave you examples of where I was being treated unfairly, and you found convenient excuses for it. Idk what else there is to say.

It is YOUR duty to read the rules before posting on the forums. Your 'I didn't know' excuse has played its course. Just because you were caught breaking a rule but someone else got away with it doesn't make it bias. It was on the front page because it was the last thread in general discussion with an actual reply. The date of the last reply is clearly shown under the thread title on the front page. The warn will stay because it is valid, closing thread because its purpose has been fulfilled.

If you don't like your warn on forums you can appeal it at the ban and warns appeal section.