Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Cockroaches!! (Sewer Lord Minions)

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 01:52 AM by SEWER OVERLORD.)

As we all see, the King has his Knights. The Mayor has his Police, The Gangs all have their Leaders. But what does the Sewer Lord of the Sewers have? No one to rule over. I propose a fix to this with... Cockroaches! It would be a playable class with up to 10 slots, due to the size and amount of health they'll have. That way, the sewers will actually be a scary place! It's currently a trivial matter due to everyone having a gun and easily blasting away him. However, if they see a whole ARMY of cockroaches racing towards them to eat them alive, they'll turn tail and run! You might ask, what would this cockroach do?

A list of what the cockroach can do is as follows:

Able to eat feces to gain XP, since they are decomposers.
They will have a SWEP that will allow them to bite like dogs, but able to lunge at their prey! Could be a combination of Dogbite SWEP and a heavy nerfed mastersword.
When they are around the Sewer Lord, they can grow in size up to 2.0, like with size modifier, and become more hostile!
I have found a model list for the cockroach as well, with some other bugs to go with it if desired. Cockroach Model and Anthropods

Another thing this addition could add is more functionality to the Hazmat class. No one plays hazmat anymore, and if they do, it's only to drink the bleach to get rid of Ebola. So I'm proposing we give them a bug killing weapon to rid all disease! The Fumigator! Lightly toxic for regular people, heavily deadly for bugs! I was thinking we could use this flamethrower SWEP and possibly recolor the flames to green to appear as it's shooting out bug poison.

And oh god, the memes that will ensue from the bugs.

EDIT: Changed the Flamethrower link as the last one had a required mod that wouldn't be viable for the server.

Credit also goes to Leader Of The Furries for helping me come up with the idea and other portions of it.
COCKROACH GANG SCREE SCREE

+1
I think this can really add more life to the sewers, and actual fear when entering the sewers to escape to another area. It'd also be fun, and if not 10, then maybe 5 or so players.

+1 for this

(11-07-2019, 12:44 AM)constipation Wrote: +1
I think this can really add more life to the sewers, and actual fear when entering the sewers to escape to another area. It'd also be fun, and if not 10, then maybe 5 or so players.

i agree with constipation
+1

This is a great idea

+1

can’t we just become a head crab?

+1

+1 pls add sewers is barely sewer lord's domain

Huge +1. Sewers need more of a use than just a basing spot for procs. A nice cockroach model would be creepy as fuck lurching at you form the darkness.

I like this but the flamethrower would be very laggy, would have to make a lag-friendly one

otherwise +1

(11-07-2019, 12:40 AM)SEWER OVERLORD Wrote: cool love the idea +1
COCKROACH GANG SCREE SCREE