Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Appreciation

Heart 

I wanna thank our developers for cranking out updates and working on the server. I know you guys don't get praised a lot by the community, but I just want to let it be known that I appreciate you guys writing up code and squashing bugs. Love ya guys.

Yes, people do not know exactly how hard it is for writing code. It is so stressful because I could make it perfect today but next week it breaks. I will always have so much appreciation for you guys.

~ Love Vebnei

Very good post mr administrator. 20 social points for you. Camera #18 and #17 have been removed from your home

As someone who is preceding a potential career in game design, I understand the immense annoyance that both rubik and sugar go through in terms of the source sphagetti that is gmod. I however, also appreciate all the time the developers put into taking user feedback and suggestions into consideration, that is the best part of titsrp in my opinion, suggesting something and sometimes seeing it added

Good job dev team, Keep up the great work.

shout out to sugar for them tits

Thanks for the kind words! I definitely read all of the suggestions and take notes from discussions in the discord and forums. Hopefully I will have a lot more content to share with everyone soon

(11-08-2019, 09:28 PM)Sugar Tits Wrote: Thanks for the kind words! I definitely read all of the suggestions and take notes from discussions in the discord and forums. Hopefully I will have a lot more content to share with everyone soon

Kappa