Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Warn Appeal

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019, 12:34 PM by constipation.)

Quote:The big brain question is when you punch someone it does more than 2 points of damage and why were you attacking someone in a sit.
(I healed him when the sit started, so he had roughly 102-104 health, hence why it only really did 2 points of damage) What else to do? The sit was over, we were about to get returned, so why not have a quick joke? It was dumb sure, but a warn? That still seems like too much, at least a jail for like 3 minutes or something. 

Regarding my previous post(s), I was still pretty heated, and i'm guessing that toxicity leaked out onto the forums. Sorry about that!

I agree that you should not have been warned because they are indeed just fists. You didn’t shoot anyone and were healed. That’s okay, I understand that it also did make you mad but you should still not act like that. My verdict will be Neutral

(11-09-2019, 12:42 PM)Vebnei Wrote: I agree that you should not have been warned because they are indeed just fists. You didn’t shoot anyone and were healed. That’s okay, I understand that it also did make you mad but you should still not act like that. My verdict will be Neutral

Not really mad, it was just more "oh, alright, better luck next time!"

it doesnt matter if he didn't shoot anyone, either one would be ardm but punching him and healing him is not really grounds for a warn 

+1 for removal

Accepted.