Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Report on Bruhgga

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019, 07:15 AM by Cobaselic.)

Either post the full evidence or move on. Im not gonna sit here and argue with you.

By the way, read the motd a little closer and you will see that boomboxes ARE NOT raidable entities.

In all honesty, since soli has decided to approach any -1 with hostility, has said that I don't know the rules, called me a smartass, and has been overall toxic as can be in all of his responses, I'm gonna pass this to the higher-ups and ask that this be denied. If soli responds with hostility again the thread will be closed to prevent further toxicity. My final statement, boomboxes are not raidable entities. It says that in the MOTD. You did NOT give the required evidence. That is your fault, not mine. I asked you to give the required evidence and you flat out refused, which only makes me even more suspicious that you DID in fact kidnap his party member. I am not gonna change my mind on this situation just because you think you're in the right. You should have called a staff member, if you would have, none of this would have been a problem. The staff member would have looked, saw they were boomboxes, and then moved on. Instead, you raided him when he DID NOT have raidable entities. And Again, there is no way to prove whether or not you kidnapped his party member, seeing how you are straight up refusing to comply and give the proper evidence.

(11-09-2019, 09:49 AM)Cobaselic Wrote: In all honesty, since soli has decided to approach any -1 with hostility, has said that I don't know the rules, called me a smartass, and has been overall toxic as can be in all of his responses, I'm gonna pass this to the higher-ups and ask that this be denied. If soli responds with hostility again the thread will be closed to prevent further toxicity. My final statement, boomboxes are not raidable entities. It says that in the MOTD. You did NOT give the required evidence. That is your fault, not mine. I asked you to give the required evidence and you flat out refused, which only makes me even more suspicious that you DID in fact kidnap his party member. I am not gonna change my mind on this situation just because you think you're in the right. You should have called a staff member, if you would have, none of this would have been a problem. The staff member would have looked, saw they were boomboxes, and then moved on. Instead, you raided him when he DID NOT have raidable entities. And Again, there is no way to prove whether or not you kidnapped his party member, seeing how you are straight up refusing to comply and give the proper evidence.
honestly thats the best idea. if you see a base with a building sign that has "printers" then you should report them not raid them and take things into your own hands. Also he wasnt baiting you to break rules, if he wants to play printer ear rape through boomboxs he can as much as he wants when he has a building sign as boomboxes arent a raidable entity.

boombox minging is a thing you guys do know. However for this in particular I both sides of the coin. Had he called a sit after and complained about being raided I would have warned the guy who got raided for minging. 

going on. From that I’m going to deny the report, the idea of the RDM being there is still possible. For the future. I’d like it to be known that retaliation for that stuff kinda has a time limit on it. Like if I punch you and run around the map and I come back 2 minutes later just for you to kill me. I’d call that RDM. 

the report is denied.