Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

How to cook the new Meth (Another Meth Lab/ HR_CM)

Star 

Hey guys this is swifty, I know people are confused about the new meth and here is how to cook it!

Remember If you enjoyed this, Leave a like, comment or , a sub. I hope everyone finds this useful, and yeah GGSmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjnRdBZ...e=youtu.be

You can follow the steps on the video because it's easier on how to do it.

I will list the Processes

DISCLAIMER, IF YOU DON'T DO THE RIGHT TEMP OR THE RIGHT PRESSURE, YOUR THINGS WILL BLOW UP AND will almost/ or WILL kill you. Careful and follow the steps till you got it !

Orange Pot = 100-150 temp.
I usually aim for 140 ish and make sure you add the water first, and add the red phosphorus at 100 degrees+

Once done collect the thing with the Glass container, and just tap the thing to collect it.
Then put it to the side.

blue pot = 400-500 temp , and i usually aim for the high 400's like 480-490
Fill up the pot with water when you're ready, and at 400 degrees you add the sulfur.

REMEMBER TO RESTOCK THE WATER EVERY TIME AND KEEP IT AT THE MAX FINAL PRODUCT, MAKE SURE TO KEEP IT AT 8/8 WATER!
once done collect it the same with the glass container thing

once done, Buy the big pot, and fill it up with the two botttles product, and then with the left overs just set them to the side.

Once filled up 5/5 Set the Big Pot on the Bigger side of the stove, and the temp is 100-200 , but aim for the high 100's.

once it's done, collect it with the glass container thing again.

Then move on to the The Chemical tank , and fill it up accordingly.
I cant really put the steps here much because, sometimes they might change the ingredients, so follow along the video with how you fill it up, but with your process instead.

Once you fill it up and you do the steps, keep the pressure like in the video on how to raise and lower it to the right area.
ANNNDDDD YOU ARE DONEEEE
Congrats on your Moneyz C;

Here you go, fixed the format for you.  Also send a PM how to do it.

+1, nice jorb Swifty. *click* Noice.

I just love it how we are promoting how to cook drugs! 10/10

Agreed JP, lmao DRUGZ LYFE!