Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

BigEarl Report

I would like to inform you guys of some negative experience i have had with big earl. Now to get things started, I got warned for revenge rdm which never occurred. There was a guy that would come follow me and shoot me everytime, and would break nlr. So of course i called an admin sit, In the damage logs there were no proof of me getting shot first as i never shot first only the other player. Yet Big Earl decides to warn me anyways *Never even bringing me to a sit that was held against me i might add* And proceeded to end the sit that i was never invited to.

After this i asked him why was i warned and he explains the whole situation. I ask if he has logs that he would be willing to screenshot, he refuses everytime saying that the logs were deleted *this is only 2 minutes after the sit i might add* so i do not accept this as an answer. I proceed to tell other admins through // what he has done. While this is all going down big earl is the mayor and locked the front door to the pd which is not allowed and never cared enough to fix it, he refused to. Which other players raiding the pd saw *I was a cop so it did not matter so much to me but i wanted to make sure he was playing the right way* . Because of this one of the other players said in // that he was not playing correctly and that he locked the front doors. He replied it doesnt matter anyways which after that i typed, "yeah he also lied to me about logs and didnt even invite me to my own sit" Which then i was banned from him for five hours for disrespecting him or mass disrespect. How is replying to someone telling them what he did disrespect? I understand he is trying to hide it because he doesnt want to be accused of a bad moderator *Which is not looking good so far for me or others* but banning me because of it? This is just plain sillyness and hope to see some change in it or solution.

Thankyou for your time and consideration reading this post, hope to hear back soon. - Zack

Big earl from my expierence with him is that hes really good with handlings sits and he knows his shit. Im going to wait until big earl replies and then decide what to vote on

Please use correct format: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=313

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017, 09:24 PM by FitnessGram™ Pacer Test.)

(02-04-2017, 09:21 PM)PiggyPlaysz Wrote: Big earl from my expierence with him is that hes really good with handlings sits and he knows his shit. Im going to wait until big earl replies and then decide what to vote on
Sure Thing! Thanks for your input as well. I just have never had a staff member not even invite me to a sit. I saw the command "Big earl brought" and the person that was killing me so i assumed something was going on. Took me like 9 minutes but i had to find them myself and this was when i was warned.

(02-04-2017, 09:21 PM)PiggyPlaysz Wrote: Big earl from my expierence with him is that hes really good with handlings sits and he knows his shit. Im going to wait until big earl replies and then decide what to vote on

Im not really looking for him to be in trouble or anything as i can tell he is just a trial moderator. But just informing him of the rules or at least trying to spiff up his work ethics would help

He is only telling a part of the story that makes him look good. Last night he was being a  minge propblocking, rdming, etc. He then was rdmed by someone, and he killed them after he respawned. They continued to and about 10 mins later i make a sit with the person that rdmed him. I did not bring him to the sit because he was already there, talking to us and everything. He had full communication. I saw he continued to kill the person and the person kept killing him. I warned them both for revenge rdm. He continued to disrespect and call me dumb, stupid, and retarded in ooc. He lied to everyone in ooc. I gave him several warnings to stop the disrespect and he didn't, and started disrespecting me calling me stupid moderator. I banned him for disrespecting other people and disrespecting staff.

Why would you create a claim from last night? Why did you not do anything from last night or any of the other server staff? Why did i not get reported once last night? Why is the warn you give me the first warn ive gotten on the server? *Yes they can check all that*. I dont understand? Also once again you say that I killed him after spawn but you never showed me proof of logs? You said they were DELETED 2 MINUTES after you warned me. Also i told you i was going to make a complaint on the forums so why did you not screenshot any of my "disrespect" in ooc? There were multiple other people saying you were not following the rules by locked the outside of the pd, prop blocking, all of it. Also i did not lie, since you refused to give me proof and also you never brought me to the sit? Thats what i said in ooc and you are saying im lying. Why claim im lying if thats what you did and you have no proof to counterclaim. This is looking very sketchy

Just so you know, front door of pd is allowed to be locked.

(02-04-2017, 09:49 PM)Blacnova Wrote: Just so you know, front door of pd is allowed to be locked.

Only during grace

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017, 10:11 PM by Psychopathic. Edit Reason: added URL )

no... its always allowed to be locked lol. if the PD/mayor wants it locked it can be locked forever

Removed that the PD always has to be open, old and stupid rule
  October 12th changelogs from https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=482&page=5

Also fitness do u have evidence