Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Trial mod report

Your Steam Name: ◟Epicness◝
Your ingame name:obamabinlsaden
Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TotalEpicness
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): List it or we won't bother to really help you. You can get this easily by pressing TAB and clicking on their name and clicking their profile text. It will copy it to your clipboard and you can paste it here.
Geodude, Probably got it wrong because your server does not allow you to see the person's username who banned you, which is pretty stupid because someone could mass ban people and no one could find out who banned them.
Reasons why you are reporting: List your story/anecdote/storypiece here.
So he is in a pd raid, I was a cop so I obviously responded and attempted to kill him,but died. I came back thinking it was over,but It wasn't so I just continued to arrest him while he was picklocking because I would've gotten warned anyway.
A couple mins later he teleports me for a sit and talks about "massnlr" and all this other bullshit that I didn't do. I asked why and is there any evidence to it, when he said he will give me a link to the screenshot, but he never did and just banned me straight away. Of course I don't usually record my gameplay 24/7 like the server encourages you to do so I barely have any evidence.
Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video of the person you're reporting in action helps too. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck.
if any admins are on the game right now please check logs ASAP, other than that screw that rent-a-mod guy. Seriously why does it not show who banned you, admin abusers could really use that. Also why isnt there any banlogs on these forums, even an auto-generated one would help. 
<h3> Kid moderator, unprofessional</h3>

Geodude is not staff, and an Admin can check the ban logs for you

Yeah I forgot his name please check ban logs.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 01:39 PM by Mr. Peanut Butter.)

(09-06-2017, 07:31 AM)Boopy Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Dimitri Kirnov Wrote: Geodude is not staff, and an Admin can check the ban logs for you

Geodude actually is a brand new trial moderator. He got accepted and promoted yesterday. But I am not 100% sure if he banned this guy, but he is staff as of right now.

Booper... That was yesterday... this thread was made like 3 days ago...

You think I forgot my own Tmod that I trained? lol

(09-06-2017, 01:38 PM)Dimitri Kirnov Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 07:31 AM)Boopy Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Dimitri Kirnov Wrote: Geodude is not staff, and an Admin can check the ban logs for you

Geodude actually is a brand new trial moderator. He got accepted and promoted yesterday. But I am not 100% sure if he banned this guy, but he is staff as of right now.

Booper... That was yesterday... this thread was made like 3 days ago...

You think I forgot my own Tmod that I trained? lol

My bad. I literally just woke up when I saw this so my mind went poop. Thought the guy just got banned since I have never seen this Report.

Hopefully an admin will find out who banned you Epicness. If they do, I will try to get in contact with the guy who banned you.

Are you sure you are banned? or are still banned?

I couldn't find you in the ban menu. I tried your Steam ID, your ingame name, and your steam name.

(09-06-2017, 10:33 PM)Dindu Nuffin Wrote: Are you sure you are banned? or are still banned?

I couldn't find you in the ban menu. I tried your Steam ID, your ingame name, and your steam name.

if the ban's not showing and not even steamid works the bans expired dummy
Also, i'm trying to find out the banning staff for you so they see this
sorry for this taking a while

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 11:45 PM by Dindu Nuffin.)

(09-06-2017, 11:24 PM)Tunnel Snake Piixel Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 10:33 PM)Dindu Nuffin Wrote: Are you sure you are banned? or are still banned?

Dummy i was making sure

Also it will take a while either way. Because there is literally nothing to go off of. The bans gone, the guy doesn't even know the name of who he is reporting. If this doesn't get sorted out in the next 1-2 days im closing it(i mean finding the guy)

(09-06-2017, 11:43 PM)Dindu Nuffin Wrote:

Dummy i was making sure

Also it will take a while either way. Because there is literally nothing to go off of. The bans gone, the guy doesn't even know the name of who he is reporting. If this doesn't get sorted out in the next 1-2 days im closing it(i mean finding the guy)
woah woah woah, THAT'S IT, Next time there is a tiny bit of drama someone will get slapped with boiiiiiii, don't say dummy to each other. Don't u know that offends mr. Jeff Duham. In all seriousness though, can't you find out the banning staff by checking what staff was on at the time of the banning or not.

(09-07-2017, 04:24 AM)The Film is Truth Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 11:43 PM)Dindu Nuffin Wrote:

Dummy i was making sure

woah woah woah, THAT'S IT, Next time there is a tiny bit of drama someone will get slapped with boiiiiiii, don't say dummy to each other. Don't u know that offends mr. Jeff Duham. In all seriousness though, can't you find out the banning staff by checking what staff was on at the time of the banning or not.

1. Don't comment irrelevant comments to the report, we don't need this longer than it needs to be. You aren't new to that. 

2. Thats illogical. No,  wouldn't work. Anyone could've been on, it doesn't make a difference. What makes this difficult is the guy not knowing who he is even reporting.