Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

RARE gang recruitment

application form updated

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 10:31 AM by [IFN] Sans [TM].)

Ingame name:Archasans
Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/sans_the_killer/
Previous gangs:Cucky gang
Hours played:574 hours total
Hours played past week:15+
Gametracker score:614 < titsrp 1000+ <total
What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding:pipe bomb(a lot), good grenade aiming skill,most efficient way of raiding,silently raiding
Do you base:yes
How often do you base:75% of the time
What is your biggest weakness when basing:i didnt check the front for guys that is raiding with lockpick (cant hear em)
Other good qualities about you for the gang: i have a lot of good bases (need 3 c4 to raid or more) ( when you blow the front with c4 you cant get in unless you wait 10 min or use 2 more c4 to get in),im good at making base request 
Do you use a mic:Yes, sometime
What is your favorite food: Pizza

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 10:47 PM by Big Tits.)

Ingame name: Big Tits
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/frozengggggggg/

Previous gangs: Apex and The Avengers

Hours played: Gametracker says 998 and !stats says 1,233
Hours played past week: Not that much this past week since I was banned for 5 days. But usually around 30 hours or more a week.
Gametracker score: 5030

What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: Lots of experience in raiding, lots of money to spend on materials for raids, usually raid alone but can for sure raid with this gang if needed.

Do you base: Yes

How often do you base: Pretty much everyday for many hours after I am done raiding for more printers.

What is your biggest weakness when basing: Don't have a lot of dupes and I just wing it and make bases on the spot.

Other good qualities about you for the gang: Dedication and free time.

Do you use a mic: Sometimes

What is your favorite food: French Fries

(10-02-2018, 10:47 PM)Big Tits Wrote:
 Ingame name: Big Tits
accepted

o

Application format

Ingame name: Danny The EGIRL (Previously DannyTheDumbBoi)
Previous gangs: Apex, TheDD
Hours played: If you mean GMOD, i have 1230. Titsrp is about 600 (gametracker's off, i never used it back then)
Hours played past week: I'd say about 15 or so.
Gametracker score: 2768
What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: I can actually do things to kill people, I've got plenty of c4/mat bombs/timebombs, but i can sometimes just not understand what you're saying at all.
Do you base: Yeah. Plenty.
How often do you base: About 70% of the time.
What is your biggest weakness when basing: I don't really have any dupes.
Other good qualities about you for the gang: I can easily make money, and i can be a dummy for your xp needs. Also i can probably murderlize someone. I'm also understanding to dumb shit (like me)
Do you use a mic: Sometimes. Rarely however.
                                                                                                   What is your favorite food: Cheese. Always cheese.