Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Tass banning me for a completely preposterous reason

Your Steam Name: rvk2023
Your ingame name: Yahoo
Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:58417462
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Tass 
Reasons why you are reporting: so i am on the darkrp server titsrp and i walk into a base and get shot i ask why and they said that i was trepassing and they had the right to kill me with no warning or kos sign so of course i am dumbfounded by this and want to make a political statement so i open a gun shop up and do not state that it is public so i kill anyone that walks in so after a while of doing a admin joins my party and was a steve charecter and his name was cheez it he makes a kos line and then i assumed since a admin made it it must be ok so i killed people who crossed it one of these people was tass, tass was obviosly angered by this death so he decides to ban for 2 days for being a so called minge i did not know what a minge was so i looked it up and it was a females genital hair so i do not know why we have a admin on the server banning people for gross terms
Evidence: i dont have any evidence of this but lets hope tass  does not lie 

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 08:56 PM by Nilpferd.)

You killed me for touching a KOS line. You are trying to troll by luring people into your base and killing them for trespassing. I found this as kinda mingy as you also said you were ROLEPLAYING as a TERRORIST.

Cheez isnt a admin lmao what you talking bout

"a admin joins my party and was a steve charecter and his name was cheez"

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 08:57 PM by Yahoo.)

(08-08-2018, 08:45 PM)Nilpferd Wrote: You killed me for touching a KOS line. You are trying to troll by luring people into your base and killing them for trespassing. I found this as kinda mingy as you also said you were ROLEPLAYING as a TERRORIST.

first why are u calling me pubic hair this is a serious discussion second i only did this act to prove a point that the rule should not be in the game but i did not break a single rule on this server and i was banned dont hate the player hate the game i mean come on

(08-08-2018, 08:45 PM)Nilpferd Wrote: You killed me for touching a KOS line. You are trying to troll by luring people into your base and killing them for trespassing. I found this as kinda mingy as you also said you were ROLEPLAYING as a TERRORIST.

Cheez isnt a admin lmao what you talking bout

"a admin joins my party and was a steve charecter and his name was cheez"

well he made the line not me so why did u ban me

You didn't make it but you were using it as a KOS line

(08-08-2018, 08:57 PM)Nilpferd Wrote: You didn't make it but you were using it as a KOS line

Yes because i was not aware of this rule because someone told me otherwise and even if i did break this rule i would at most get a kick not a 2 day ban showing that u are byist and are too childish to be a moderator

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 09:03 PM by Walter the Assaulter.)

Don't be an idiot. You know what you did. You're in a bunch of DarkRP groups.
You have to follow the rules just like anybody else. Acting like you are new doesn't excuse you, especially since it is just an act.