Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

[Discord Role] Airsoftfatty Fanatic Application

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018, 08:53 AM by Booper Scooper.)

Welcome to our Trial Moderator Application Template. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member in game. Below is the template you will copy and paste on your application thread. All you have to do is answer the questions 100% truthfully. Getting assistance or having someone help write your application will result in a permanent cooldown from future applications.

The only requirement to post a moderator application is to have 15 hours played or more on the server. A link to find your game-time can be found here https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/....23:27015/

Application Start
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions below are one liners
  • What is your in-game name?

• What is the link to your steam profile?

• How old are you?

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up?

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game?

• Have you read the moderation guidelines?

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules?

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?
Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, message me or Erston in-game or on steam.

hey guys i wnat to be in booper group. i wiuld be a good member i have 25 hours and i read the rules. i love to help the server out and i would ban al players who break the rules. you should consider me for staff becausei  am a good leader and i tihnk that this server is awesome! if you accept me iwill b e the best possible admin you could have in Booper GRoup. Have a nic eday and thank you for considering me! Smile Smile Smile

(08-12-2018, 12:53 PM)sammahblammah Wrote: hey guys i wnat to be in booper group. i wiuld be a good member i have 25 hours and i read the rules. i love to help the server out and i would ban al players who break the rules. you should consider me for staff becausei  am a good leader and i tihnk that this server is awesome! if you accept me iwill b e the best possible admin you could have in Booper GRoup. Have a nic eday and thank you for considering me! Smile Smile Smile

Denied. Failure to follow format.

very sad times. i will come back in 2 weeks with a better app. thank you for your honst feedback!

Questions below are one liners
    Booper Scooper

www.cvs.com

• How old are you?

at least 2

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No only to oink

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?
    So I can take my own sits and RP while others are calling for sits.

Im very selfish, greedy, and a tyrant.

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.
    Yes, I mass banned these fucking n00bs.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?
    I delete the whole base

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
    Ban both of them for wasting my rp time

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?
    I would not ban them for mass rdm until they rdm me

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?
    make sure he adverted crossfire XDDDDD

(08-12-2018, 12:54 PM)WantedNearby Wrote: Questions below are one liners
    Booper Scooper

www.cvs.com

• How old are you?

at least 2

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No only to oink

So I can take my own sits and RP while others are calling for sits.

Im very selfish, greedy, and a tyrant.

Yes, I mass banned these fucking n00bs.

I delete the whole base

I would not ban them for mass rdm until they rdm me

make sure he adverted crossfire XDDDDD

Denied. No meme applications.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 12:56 PM by WantedNearby.)

Honest feedback is appreciated ^_^

Meme application ???????/

Ok i will make new one in 2 weeks

• What is your in-game name? gay

• What is the link to your steam profile? gay

• How old are you? gay

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? gay 

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? gay

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? gay

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? gay

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? gay

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? gay

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? gay

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? gay
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? gay

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? gay

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. gay

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? gay
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? gay

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? gay

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? gay

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? gay

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? gay

thank 4 takin tim 2 reed

(08-12-2018, 12:58 PM)|-ICE-| Danny Wrote:
  • What is your in-game name? gay

• What is the link to your steam profile? gay

• How old are you? gay

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? gay 

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? gay

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? gay

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? gay

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? gay

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? gay

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? gay

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? gay
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? gay

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? gay

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. gay

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? gay
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? gay

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? gay

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? gay

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? gay

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? gay

thank 4 takin tim 2 reed

Denied. Don't be an idiot.

Fuk u nibr