Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

[Discord Role] Airsoftfatty Fanatic Application

Monkas

• What is your in-game name?

• What is the link to your steam profile?

• How old are you?

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up?

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game?

• Have you read the moderation guidelines?

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules?

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?
Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners

• Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)

• A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?

(08-12-2018, 05:27 PM)|-ICE-| Danny Wrote:

• How old are you?

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available.

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?

Denied for being a n00b

(08-12-2018, 05:27 PM)|-ICE-| Danny Wrote:

• How old are you?

Denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

• How old are you?

Questions below are one liners

• What is your in-game name? idk i forgot might be something that starts with a letter

• What is the link to your steam profile? steamcommunity.com/hahagetprankedkid

• How old are you?

mabye like 4 or more you tell me

no i will go cry in my basement because i got scammed out of 1k

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? yes i know how to use !xban * only command i need

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? yees  i was admin on a minecraft towny server for 1min before i banned everyone

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? who needs guidelines anyways?

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? yes i read them 2 years ago good enough

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? voicechat is big gae

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? yes but i will abuse anyways

so i can noclip abuse and find hidden printers

idk mabye cuz i caught every pokemon in pokemon yellow

yes i am currently head-vip

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? i am ready for mod i need no training i can learn by mass banning server and seeing what i did wrong

• help player raid then kill them and steal prints
    Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
  • rdm player x and praise player y for doing a good job

teleport player y to me and jail them while i encourage server to come insult them

ban all 3 for wasting my time

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? remove the base that was being raided and tell raiders to massrdm the crossfired player until they ragequit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 05:32 PM by Booper Scooper.)

(08-12-2018, 05:29 PM)|-ICE-| Danny Wrote:

• How old are you?

Denied. Do not repeat spamming applications. A Moderator or higher will come to delete this. Spamming applications will have you banned.

Navarog has been Accepted.

Mr booper are you lowkey making a mod app cheat sheet?

Furthermore as boopergroup suoervisor i 100% agree with the member decisions you made

• What is your in-game name? It's cold in here (._.)

• What is the link to your steam profile? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125552227 

• How old are you? 69 xD

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?im perma banned but I got a new ip to troll on

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? Nah

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?i can permaban right?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? Roblox sex server until it got banned I was the owner 

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? Why

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? No

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? To mic spam racial slurs until I got yelled at by mommy

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? No, why else would I become staff?
[size=undefined]
Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners[/size]
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? To abuse my powers

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? I randomly remove all props and ban players who have v in their name 

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. On some alts 

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? GIVE ME MOD YOU INCOMPETENT CUNT 
[size=undefined]
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)[/size]
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? I ban them because I'm the one farming xD rawr

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? I rdm player Y for being a pussy and god mode player X

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I instantly perma ban player X because that's WAYYYY TO MEAN

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? I ban all 3 because that was also me whoops 

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?, I bring them, God myself, finish the raid, then ban them both for waiting staffs time, only a fricking bit miner what the freak dude!

(08-12-2018, 06:03 PM)it Wrote:
  • What is your in-game name? It's cold in here (._.)

• What is the link to your steam profile? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125552227 

• How old are you? 69 xD

• How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?im perma banned but I got a new ip to troll on

• Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? Nah

• Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?i can permaban right?

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? Roblox sex server until it got banned I was the owner 

• Have you read the moderation guidelines? Why

• Do you have a good understanding of the rules? No

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? To mic spam racial slurs until I got yelled at by mommy

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? No, why else would I become staff?
[size=undefined]
Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners[/size]
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? To abuse my powers

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? I randomly remove all props and ban players who have v in their name 

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. On some alts 

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? GIVE ME MOD YOU INCOMPETENT CUNT 
[size=undefined]
Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)[/size]
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? I ban them because I'm the one farming xD rawr

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? I rdm player Y for being a pussy and god mode player X

• Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I instantly perma ban player X because that's WAYYYY TO MEAN

• 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? I ban all 3 because that was also me whoops 

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?, I bring them, God myself, finish the raid, then ban them both for waiting staffs time, only a fricking bit miner what the freak dude!

Accepted. Ask an admin or higher on the discord to give you the "BooperGroup" role.